CHAPTER O N E

— Fox in Tokyo —

––––– • Three luxury black cars parked in front of Seika Dormitory, and Otomi Zenkichi—the head of the Kanto Headquarters Exorcists Group, bowed to the three higher-ranked exorcists

"We've been waiting for your arrival..."

"Apologize for the long wait," says a young-looking man with blue hair and bangs that covers half of his face. His eyes seem to be closed for some reason. "We paid Amawaka a visit in the hospital"

While his two companions complained about the environment, a short lady with thick pink hair styled in four large tendrils, and a cyan-haired young man wearing a face mask.

As they all went inside the dorm, the old man seemed to have noticed something, "Oh? I thought it would be four of you to arrive, where is my grand daughter?"

The same man who apologized answered, "Suzaku no Ikagura decided to walk from the hospital, Lady Seimi accompanied him."

"He got seasick, and then carsick," the masked man continued.

The short lady complained, "This is why young people these days are useless!"

The old man hummed, "So Seimi's still keeping him company..." He sighed.

Closed-eye man chuckled, "Ikagura Shimon is like a duckling following his mother goose." Old man Otomi agreed.

––––– With Seimi, much earlier

––––– • Shimon quietly left the room, giving his masters' some privacy to talk. Seimi pulled a chair besides her father's bed and picked up the tray of food, she picked up a piece of sushi with her chopsticks and raised it near Seigen's mouth. "Dad, say Ahh~" she teased.

The said man glared judgingly at his own daughter, "Stop that..."

Seimi sighed in defeat and placed the tray on Seigen's lap.

"You said it was only about Rokuro, yet your here laying on a hospital bed without a right arm Because of Yuto..." She said, holdinh on to her father's hand, muttering curses...

"You lied to me..."

Seigen sighed deeply then opened his mouth, yet Seimi immediately cut him off. "If you would've told me Yuto was here in the mainland this would've been avoided," she said, referring to his lost arm.

Seigen stared at her, "If I told you then, what would you do~?" He asked. Seimi picked up a sushi and ate it...right, what could've she done? Seimi thought about the possibilities, and it's either she knocks Ijika Yuto down, scold him, try to make him come back, ormight even need to kill him...

And perhaps all of theses would've happened if she was dispatched to Tokyo instead of her father. "I could've lectured him..." She mutteres, yet Seigen hears this. "You know damn well that he wouldn't listen to you," he argued, and Seimi honestly agrees.