CHAPTER T W O

REUNION

–––– • Arata lead both Rokuro and Seimi to a room full of exorcists

–––– • Arata lead both Rokuro and Seimi to a room full of exorcists. Seimi gave them a bored wave and sat down next to Kankuro, - the guy who wears a face mask.

Rokuro spotted Seigen sitting besides the table lamp, "Seigen!", He walked towards him happily.

"I'm so glad, so you're okay to move around al—", Rokuro immediately shut up when he saw Seigen's right sleeve is...arm-less, and he immediately felt guilty.

Seigen clicked his tongue, "What's with that face, you~", he ruffled the kid's hair, no matter how you look at it, I'm fine~" he added. Though irritatedly said, there's a hint of softness.

Seimi smiled a little at the intersection. Well, the wholesome interaction was immediately cut off when a loud man came barging in, and her smile immediately fell at the sight of that tall man. Long blonde hair tied into a high pony, and glasses over his eyes.

"It's been a while~ Rokuro-ku~n!!" He greeted enthusiastically.

Rokuro turns to him with wide eyes, "You're...?!

THE PERVERT UNDER-WEAR MAN!!"

Tsuchimikado Arima facepalmed, "Ahahaha! It's been a while since I've been called that~!!", He walked in with no shame.

"What, so you're the one that wanted to talk to me", Rokuro said, disappointed.

"Hey you...", Shimon irritatedly cut in and glared at the male twin star, "watch your mouth, you shameless dolt...!"

"You're not gonna get off easy just by saying you didn't know who he was"

Rokuro turned to him, a bit baffled by what he said.

Arima laughed, "Don't worry about it! It's fine, it's fine", he reassured him. Shimon didn't look like it though. "More importantly, I have to introduce everyone! Arata is—

"We just met..." Said Arata...

"—Then the remaining three..." Arima continued.

"The lady there is the Heavenly Commander "Daion", Zeze Miku..." A young-looking lady...very young-lookinh, wearing a dress and thick pink hair, and a crown hairband.

"In front of her, also a Heavenly Commander, is "Seiryuu", Mitosaka Kankuro", The said man tilted his head up to meet Rokuro's eyes, "Sup..."

And finally, "And another Heavenly Commander, "Suzaku", Ikagura Shimon", the red-haired teen was still glaring at Rokuro. Poor kid...

"And you already know her," Arima glanced at the black-haired woman. "The Vice Head Exorcist, "Zenko", Amakawa Seimi", Seimi nodded.

Rokuro nodded with an enthusiastic smile, "Yeah, I already know her, she's my— hold on, Vice Head?! Mimi-sensei never told me about that before!", Rokuro asked, shocked.