10. Freak out & cure

Third P.O.V.
When   Eve  was in Brook  car which was a  black 2003 subaru  Eve  said " No, hospital. "
Brook  said " I know the place we can go and get him treated before dies and becomes a  Bangoul  ( Bangoul  - Banshi zombie  who kills  people  as they enter the cemetery   who make it looks like the person died in the cemetery because of a heart attack.) 

When they got to Woodridge hospital in the morgue, Eve was pacing back and forth its been a ten  hours and Kenzo   still hasn't woke up yet. Just as Eve  was about to make a call   to Blaze   when Keith said " I cant believe you let him got bitten."

Eve  said " I told him to say in the car, but he wanted to come.

Then the operation light was off, Dr. Bruce  Kingston   came out,  Eve  rush towards him
and said " how is he."

" He is fine. He just needs rest and that he is cursed."

Eve said " what do you mean cursed?."

Brook  said " you didn't read the fine print in the rule book."

Eve  was confused until Keith said  " he's cursed because you made a pack with a human." 

 Eve said  " is there a way to break his curse? "

Eve's P.O.V.

I said " what do you mean cursed?."

Brook said " you didn't read the fine print in the rule book."

I was confused until Keith said " he's cursed because you made a pack with a human."

I said " is there a way to break his curse? "

Just as I was Keith was about to say something I  sense that Kenzo was a wake. I turned around and said  " how are you felling."

He said " I'm fine but what   I have a curse."

Third P.O.V.

After Eve explain  everything,     Kenzo  said " so  to get this sight. I am cursed because I have kept your secret snice i made a packed with you."

Eve said " yes. I'm still new to being a  ABH."

Just as Kenzo was  about to say something,  Dr. Kingston who is Brook's uncle  said " there is a cure to your cruse."

Brook said "  I was going to tell her about the cure."

Just as Eve was about to ask what is   Kenzo's phone rang.

 I'll make love to you - boyz ii men

After  Kenzo ignore his  phone  call,  Dr. Kingston said  " you have to kill an innocent man."

Zero said " I am not going to kill an innocent  man."

Keith said " well  I know a guy who can help you."

Brook said "   I'm sorry to the both of you.  Its my fault for giving you the ring because i wanted to be normal."

Eve was about to say something when Kenzo's stomach growled.

Kenzo cough and then said  "  I am good  to leave right."