contract story 4 & 5

Third P.O.V.

Eve  woke up to someone's phone ringing. She looked around room and notice she was in a hotel room. She started to freak out, them remembered everything.

Flashback

They were at the club having a good time. Eve was trying to have a good time but her phone kept on blowing up.  Sev took her  phone away and said " one quicky game of darts. If  we  win talk to sort out your problem with your boyfriend."

Boom  said " I am so going to win."

Sev  said " If you lose sort out the problem. "

 Rayla said " If i beat both or your arse,  Both  of you are running naked  in the park but don't get caught by the cop.

When Boom was caught, Eve and Selev were trying to make a run for it but they were also caught. When all of them made bail,  Eve threw up on   Boom's brother who bailed them out and she passed out.

End of flashback 

When Eve got out  bed,    she looked to her left and  saw  person Boomer sleeping. She looked underneath the sheet. When she had her clothes on she figure  he  was lazy to carry her to the other rooms in the mansion.   

Chapter 5

Two weeks later 

Third P.O.V. At Endride mall in the food court.

Eve was eating her soft taco that she order. Rayla said " I tried calling you.  Your boyfriend and I were worried. "

Eve swallowed her food and said " well, I have been busy ."

" okay. Snice its your  anniversary  tonight.  Let's buy you a dress."

" okay."

Three hours later....

After Eve had dropped off Rayla home, I went to home and got ready for our  anniversary   date night. 

Eve's P.O.V.

I was  out the door, my phone buzz.  The text message said "  that he was sick."

I went back  inside  got  out of my dress and into some  jeans a shirt  after cooking him some soup.

When I got to his place, I texted  Link that I'm sleeping over Noah's place snice he is sick. 

I went to his apartment and  left myself in.  As  I went upstairs  to his room. I was shocked when I saw him in bed  with my best friend. 

After  I cried in my car,  I pulled myself  together and called  Boom.

 Five hours later ...

I had just finished the bounty hunter job with  Boom.  When I was just leaving the mansion with my share of the money.

Sev ( aka Sleven ) said " how about we celebrate snice you just got half of the money snice you helped me out."

Boom said " come on celebrate. Celebrate. Celebrate."

I sigh and said " fine but  one drink and then I got home."