contract story 6 - 8

Eve's  P.O.V.

I was at Javas waiting for  Noah  to ask him why. Its been a week snice  the party. I was lost in thought think maybe he was drunk  to be banging my best friend.   When I heard a wind chime, I looked up and saw him.  He was  in jeans and a v neck t shirt.  As he got closer  I notice that he had a hickey.  

Third P.O.V.

 When she looked up from the door, she notice that her boyfriend had a hickey on his neck. 

 When he sat down in front of her, he said "sorry I was late, there was traffic."

Eve  knew he was lying to her.

Eve   said its fine. There is something I have to - a notification popped up. It read : come to Endride cemetery.

She cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why? What did I do."

Just as she was about to say something another not another

notification popped up.

It read : dress in black we are going to a funeral. Ill send you the address.

She said "becuse I don't love you anymore."

Before he could say something she quickly got out of Java's and into her car.

Chapter 7
Three  days later... Rayla  convince Eve to get back together with  Noah . Thus  Eve took the   advice  they were back together for the school dance.

At  Westwood high ... In the gym...

Noah  P.O.V. ( at the school dance)

I was dancing with Eve when my phone buzzed. I pulled away from her and took out my phone. After I read the text from Raya I said " I'll be right back. " Before Eve could answer, I left her and went outside to meet Rayla

Two minutes later were dry humping.  When I was jizz out , we fixed ourselves and then

said " we have to stop this bet."

" You know you love this."

" Let's just back to the dance."

Eve's  P.O.V. ( at the school dance )

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend because they just started playing a slow song. When I couldn't find him I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning. At the side of the gym. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about  leave I heard  the guy said " we have to stop this bet."

" You know you love this."

" Let's just back to the dance."

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again and a bet they made. I forgave him for cheating on me. I counted to ten because I didn't want to turn into  my lycan form. ( aka Lycan  bounty hunter.   Combine ghost rider abilities and dead shot abilities and you get a lycan bounty  hunter )

When I was clam, I went inside and used the bathroom l. After I fixed my makeup so it looked like I wasn't crying. I went to the gym to look for my sister. When I saw her sister dancing with some guy, I didn't want to ruin her night so i used the other exit  of the gym.

Third P.O.V

Eve  went back inside. She went to the bathroom first and fixed her makeup so it looked like she wasn't crying. When her makeup was fix she went to the gym to look for her sister. When she saw her sister dancing with some guy. She  want to ruin her night so  she used the other exit of the gym. When she exited the gym, she called Boom and Sev to hang out.

Chapter 8

Zero's  P.O.V.

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back to her I saw that she was with her ex. I rushed out there. I texted her I wasn't feeling well. When I was out of the boy's bathroom, a girl walked by me pissed off. I was curious why she is pissed out.  When I was in the gym , i found her looking for someone. I then saw that she was looking at my brother's girlfriend. I figure she is related to my brother's girl or like my brother's girl. Just when I was about to walked towards her she turned around and walked towards the other exit. When I was in the school's parking lot which is the back of the school, I spotted her. I was walking when i got close I saw her saw her cut through air and a portal open.

Third P.O.V.

Zero stood there freaking out. He freaking out until it was disappearing. He did the unthinking thing and jumped in the portal. After her jumped in, he fell flat on his face.

Zero's P.O.V

I stood there freaking out. The portal was it disappearing. I did the unthinking thing and jumped in the portal. I was curious if this portal lead me to the future. When I got up from the dirty road, I started to freak out because i was standing in front of the abandoned mansion on hill side avenue. I was just about to go inside to look for her when I got wacked in from behind.

Eve's P.O.V.

When I was in the back of the school building. I texted Boom  and Sev.

my  text said :  guys LETS GO TO THE CLUB, I"LL MEET U IN THE MANTION

Boom  : SURE, BUT DONT YOUHAVE A SCHOOL DANCE

Sev  : WHAT HAPPEN ? 

I ( aka Eve )  : NOTHING, ITS BORING

SEV : GIRL SOMETHING HAPPEN. Who do i have to kill ?

Third P.O.V.

Eve teleported to the mansion. When  she was walking up the creepy steps,  someone  Boom said " help."

Eve turned around and saw Boomer and Sev. She then said  " who's  the stranger ? "

Third P.O.V.

When They were in the living room,

" What did you do."  Eve said while looking at Boomer.

Just as Boom was about to say its not his fault,  Sev  said " he came out from the portal and i thought he was going to harass you.

After they scan that he was a human, Eve said " snice he is a human. Let's mess with him."

Sev  said " okay , but can we still go to the club after we mess with him."

Boom said " shouldn't you be at your dance."

Eve said " its not Prom. Its fine, plus, I caught him cheating."

Sev ( aka Sleven )  said " okay ?

Eve said " I forgave him for cheating. But cheating again with  my best friend again."

Sev and Boom said " we will kill him." at the same time.

Eve was about to answer when they heard a groan coming from the couch. She did a stupid thing and hit Zero again to be knocked out.