Chapter 14 : Yugen's plan X Impending Danger

Yugen quietly escaped Nemuri's embrace again. He decided to do something that would greatly improve his strength before the UA entrance exam began. However, he first needed to buy the necessary tools.

Yugen covered his big sister with a warm blanket, after all she is still naked. he gave her pink oppai's nipple one last kiss before he left the bedroom.

arriving at his room, which is filled with AllMight, Endeavor, Hawks, Mirko, and all top heroes posters, he wore some casual cloths and took the money stored in his Allmight shaped piggy bank.

Yugen's favorite Hero is naturally Mirko, not because she is a hot, sexy and strong. but because she had a fucking bunny ears and tail!

what's the dream of an otaku? isn't it obviously to get isekaied into a fantasy world? and why they want to get isekaied? of course to open a harem with all kind of demi human girls, cat girls, puppy girls, cow girls, dragon girls, mermaids, elves, and so on!

Miriko, Ryuko, Ashido Mina, and all other females who fits his iseakai dreams and beautiful ones, he must for sure includes them in the harem he plans to open. Nemuri alone won't be enough to help him become invincible! as for how to convince Nemuri of this idea, Yugen thought...

'until then i'll think of something. as someone who can travel back in time, if one life isn't enough to find a solution then use two, three, four, five....N life to find the perfect road!'

Yugen left his home, he walked out of the residential area, he greeted the security guys along the way.

arriving in a nearby cloths store, he bought a black, simple Kagoul, ensuring that its nondescript appearance would help him blend into the shadows effortlessly. Paired with black sports clothes, he aimed for a stealthy and unassuming look.

After leaving the clothing store, Yugen made his way to a nearby grocery store. Once inside, he discreetly approached the section where kitchen utensils were displayed. Keeping a low profile, he selected three long-arm length sharp knives typically used by butchers for slicing meat. he also bought some random things to cover up his goal. which consist of ingredients he wants to use for dinner.

The cashier raised an eyebrow at the peculiar combination of items, but Yugen paid without a word, his expression revealing nothing. As he exited the store, a newfound determination gleamed in his eyes. The darkened ensemble and the sharp blade in his possession hinted at a purpose beyond the ordinary.

coming back to his house, Yugen put the cloths and the knife in his room, as for the other things, he left them in the kitchen.

"First, let's prepare dinner. It's already 12:30 am, and my sister typically wakes up between 8 to 9 pm. She leaves for her night shift at 11 or 12 pm. This night shift is truly a pain in the ass; villains and criminals that emerge at night are usually more dangerous than those during the day."

Yugen felt concerned about his sister's health and safety during this month's night shift. Throughout the year's twelve months, she alternates between day and night shifts for her heroic work. This month is when she will be working only at night, from 12 AM till 12 PM – a full twelve hours of patrolling the entire Saitama city.

Yugen has witnessed his sister complaining since he was a kid about sore legs, back pain, headaches, and more. The enemies of professional heroes are not just the villains; their own bodies suffer too. Without a quirk that enhances power, normal people can't endure such stressful and demanding work. But, as the saying goes, the higher the risk, the higher the rewards. Otherwise, no one would persist in this risky job without any materialistic benefits. This is the reality: heroes are human too. Even if they started their heroic work out of goodwill, without financial and emotional support, they wouldn't be able to continue in this profession.