𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter Three
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

♔

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 stop talking, about her date with Scott that would occur the next day.

And Olive was sick of it.

Allison had been on the phone with Lydia, talking about it when the two walked into school. Of course, Olive was happy for her but she had other things to think about.

Her sister's new boyfriend was a werewolf, and Derek Hale was arrested for murder.

Her dad had told her about it the night before when they got home from the game. He had half a body buried on his property, and two best friends found it. How they found it, no one seemed to question.

But he was released when they confirmed that both halves were Laura Hale, Derek's older sister.

They said that a wolf attacked her, although that was a lie, and everyone knew it. Her body was split in two, meaning only one thing could have done that.

The Argent's.

Why they did it, Olive had no idea. Maybe it was revenge, or to piss Derek off, but the main question was, why was she back in Beacon Hills in the first place?

"I'll see you later alright?"

Olive was snapped from her thoughts and realized she had spaced out in the middle of the hallway near her locker. "What?"

Allison gave her a confused look, "Aren't you going to talk to Coach, about your grade?"

That's when she remembered, School.

"Oh, shit, yeah. I gotta go." She didn't wait to hear Allison's response, rushing down the hallway she noticed Scott who seemed a bit panicked, looking around to see if anyone else noticed she moved towards him slowly, placing a hand on his arm, making him jump and turn around.

Scott breathed out a sigh, looking at the girl in front of him. If Olive was here, then that should mean Allison was too.

Ignoring the fact, that his best friend warned him to stay away from the youngest Argent, he quickly questioned her on Allison's whereabouts. "Where's Allison? Is she here today? Is she okay?"

Olive furrowed her eyebrows, why was he so worried? They talked on the phone, just last night, before bed. "She's fine, I just left her at our lockers. What-" But before she could finish, he was racing off, in that direction.

The girl shook her head at his behavior, remembering her mission, she was about to walk towards Coach's office when she saw the giant indent in the locker next to her.