𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Chapter Four
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞

♔

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 younger, she loved her aunt Kate. They got along well and the woman often babysat her and Allison before her son was born. 

Now, Olive hated the thought of her aunt coming to town. When she learned about the family business, Kate's true form was displayed. She had always been the fun, laid-back aunt who let the two girls get away with anything. 

Hunter Kate was different, she was cold, mean, and heartless. Olive lost all respect for her the day she saw her kill a 12-year-old werewolf in cold blood. 

Their relationship was never the same after that day. 

Still, they tried to keep up the act for the rest of the family, and Olive was an Argent. The things her family did shouldn't have bothered her that much, she should have been proud. 

But she wasn't. 

Allison never understood why her sister was so distant from their aunt, she had done nothing but love them throughout their whole lives. So the girl always just led it up to her sister going through a moody teenage girl phase that she never went through but heard so much about. 

But Wyatt Argent was a different story. 

Wyatt had always been jealous of Allison, sure he loved her because they were family, but he wasn't blind to the obvious favoritism his mom held for his eldest cousin, and no matter what he did, he couldn't get his mom to look at him the same way she looked at Allison. 

Olive and Wyatt got each other better than anyone else in their family did. Both of their moms favored the oldest Argent girl over both of them and although it hurt, they both learned how to cope with it by confiding in each other. 

Olive was willing to tolerate Kate if it meant that Wyatt would be joining her, and the younger boy felt the same way. 

Wyatt was settling in the basement living room where he would be staying on the pull-out couch while his mom got the guest room.

Olive skipped down the stairs and smiled when she saw her curly-haired cousin. "You've grown taller since I saw you last." The boy's head whipped around and he grinned when he caught sight of his favorite cousin. "You've gotten shorter." He chuckled and Olive rolled her eyes bringing him into a quick hug. 

"Was that a voice crack? How's puberty?" Wyatt playfully glared at her and pushed her away from him. "Shut up." 

Olive laughed and sat down on the pull-out bed while the boy went back to unpacking his things. "So, how have you been? How's your mom?"