𒆜 🆁🅴🅿🆃🅸🅻🅸🅻🅰🅽 // 🆃🅾🅼🅼🆈🅸🅽🅽🅸🆃 🅰🅳🅾🅿🆃🅸🅾🅽 //🆂🅱🅸𒆜

𒆜🆁🅴🅿🆃🅸🅻🅸🅻🅰🅽 // 🆃🅾🅼🅼🆈🅸🅽🅽🅸🆃 🅰🅳🅾🅿🆃🅸🅾🅽 // 🆂🅱🅸𒆜

Chapter One1005 Words

Tommyinnit Third Person Point Of View

"Thomas! Hurry it up!" Martin (his social worker) shouted, banging on the door and startling Tommy. "I'm up," He mumbled, rolling off the bed with an inaudible groan. Right as Tommy went to hit his head on the floor, his instincts reacted and he rolled over and put his arms down. Geez-us, didn't need to wake up like that. He thought, standing up and brushing the dirt from his trousers. "Thomas fucking Simons unlock this shitty door!" The worker repeated, the audible anger deafening any and all of Tommy's lucid thoughts, leaving only his fear to respond. "Not until you back the fuck up." Tommy declared, rushing over and putting his weight against the door in fear of it being unlocked with a master key.

"Fine, but there's a family downstairs. I swear, if you get picked and I see you back by the end of next week, I'll make sure you don't get your 'forever home' or whatever." He responded, soon leaving with only the echoes of his footsteps to be heard. Whate- wait, what? A family? Again? "Ugh.." Tommy groaned, ignoring the burning sensation from the tears building in his eyes. He quickly tamed his hair and fumbled with the lock, opening it quickly. "Thomas, dear!" The man called from the downstairs corridor, his faux sweetness making Tommy gag, meanwhile the pet name is pushing him to the brink of tears. He continued walking down the hall, and proceeded down the stairs.

"Thomas, love, c'mon!" Martin instructed, his soft voice sending shivers down Tommy's spine. "Don't fucking call me 'love', cr-" He began. "Thomas." The social worker interrupted, glancing at Tommy, and then averting his gaze to the three people behind him, two of whom were watching with confused and concerned expressions. "Creep." Tommy shot back, sending a deadly glare Martin's way. From behind them, you could hear a failed attempt to stifle a low, monotone chuckle. "Well then, love. Why don't you go meet this lovely family?" The older questioned, though Tommy knew it was entirely rhetorical. "Call me 'love' one more time, and the next thing you're gonna 'love' is the smell of dirt because you're gonna be buried in it." Tommy threatened, taking a small and uncomfortable step back.

To the right, you could hear rushed footsteps making itself known. "Tommy! Jarred is fighting with Lucy again!" A younger boy, Deniel, exclaimed as he forced himself into Tommy's arms. "Deniel, le-" Martin began, "Martin, would you like me to report you to the head of the orphanage for what you did?" Tommy interrupted coldly, shutting his social worker up quickly. "Sorry, I need to finish something!" Tommy informed, turning to the family, before picking up the young boy. "Mama-" Deniel started, before cutting himself off and flushing red while burying his head into Tommy's chest.

"It's alright hun, where are they at?" Tommy cooed, forgetting about the presence of the three people (who were aweing (willing and unwillingly), much to Martin's dismay) and focusing his attention on Deniel. "Dining Hall.." Deniel mumbled, looking up at Tommy. "Alright, and why are they fighting?" He questioned softly. "Jarred kept making 'dirty comments' about you, and Lucy told them to stop. He said 'no' and slapped her." Deniel explained, unaware of the atmosphere slowly darkening around the two. "Dirty comments? What dirty comments?" Tommy asked, seemingly clueless. "I don-"

"HELP!"

All heads snapped up, "Lucy!" Tommy shouted (very much out of his comfort zone), placing Deniel down gently, and bolting off. "Holy shit, he's fast." The brunette mumbled, only to be met with a murmur and nod of agreement.

As Tommy made it into the dining hall, he was met with a crowd separating down the middle, making room for the boy. "Jared, what have I told you about messing with my children?" Tommy questioned, his voice laced with faux kindness partially hiding the seething venom. "Toms! Lovely to see you here," Jarred responded awkwardly, turning around. "So wha-"

"Mama, behind you!" A voice cries out. Tommy drops to the ground and swings his leg, knocking the attacker (Mason) down with a groan. "Now, now boys. That's not very nice, is it?" Tommy coos. Tommy quickly jumps up and punches him. "Just fucking die already! God, not everyone likes you, freak!" Mason shouted, regaining his balance and throwing a kitchen knife at him. "Alright, so this is how we're playing?" The blonde taunted, catching the knife by the blade and lodging it into the wall. From the entry, you could hear a low, monotone laugh. "You're something, aren't you?" The pinkette questioned rhetorically. "Flesh and bone, I believe. You?" Tommy, who was uninterested in conversation, joked, pinning Mason to the ground with his knee. "Toms, be a dear and let my friend go." Jared soothed, walking over to Tommy and placing a rough hand on his waist. "Jared, be a respectful person and let the fact that I don't like you go." Tommy shot back, subtly flinching and kicking him in the crotch with his other leg.

"Now, Marie, dear, would you mind grabbing one of the hair ties from my pocket? Please and thank you!" Tommy exclaimed softly. "Okey, mama!" Marie made her way from the crowd and over to Tommy. "Here you go!" She smiled, handing Tommy the twist tie. Tommy took the twist tie and tied it roughly around Mason's hands before standing up and stomping on his back harshly. "Next time either of you mess with one of my children, you will be losing the ability to have any of your own. Isn't that right, Jared?" He glared, looking over at Jared who was on the ground, curled up into a tight ball. "Y-yes Toms- agh.." He groaned. "Thank you!"

"Oh, right, meeting your family." Tommy mumbled, giving Lucy and Marie a kiss on the forehead, and walking over to the older, whom was clearly trying not to laugh, while masking its facial expressions.