I'm back !

Soooo. This is a little awkward.

I'm not gonna lie, I know that my "hiatus" was a lot longer than originally planned, just a lot of stuff happened. But! I did manage to do well on my retake exam, and am now doing my second semester in college. So there's that.

But still, I gotta apologize to you guys for the super long wait, I mean seriously, it's already 2024. So i do apologize for that, sorry. I also would expect that some people would have dropped the story by now due to my hiatus, so i won't expect for many people to actually read this, but still.

For those of you who have hanged onto this story, I thank you a lot, because it's also because of you all that i continue this story, beside also enjoying writing it.

I promise to double time and make sure to upload an extra chapter as an apology, but i also, again, apologize if you feel like it's dropped a little and the writing is a bit more boring, because it's been so long since i've written for harry potter. Chapter 10 might be lacking a little, but hopefully within a chapter or two, i can get back into my rhythm of writing for this fandom.

Also, to make the wait more bearable, here's a little snippet of the next chap.