01

It is a very beautiful day in January. All the students of Seoul National Boys College, who went to their homes for vacation, will return to school today, so the whole college was in a state of tension. The whole school was filled with the sound of friends talking after the holidays and the sound of students excited to see their new classrooms. Among them all, a tall handsome student was sitting under a cherry blossom tree in the garden of the college, impatiently waiting for his other six friends.

"Oi Hyunjin"

Seeing Hyunjin standing by the cherry blossom tree, six other handsome boys like him ran under the cherry blossom tree.

"How was your vacation ?"

"There are no words to say. I slept as much as I needed."

"Hey jisung, haven't you stopped eating that cheesecake yet?"

Changbin asked while looking at Jisung chewing a thick piece of cheesecake.

"Don't you know cheesecake is my life force?"

"Chan's sister told me that he stayed up until dawn like a zombie even during the holidays."

Seungmin, who looked like a puppy in the group, said with a smile, and Chan hit him in response.

"Oh I can't believe we are 3rd year students now. Haha ..Now when I see the first year and second year students they look so young"

"Well well boys, shall we go to our restrooms and classroom  " Minho said…

"Yes, yes, let's go. I think this time we will have the classroom on the third floor of the main building. Yay, I'm excited to see it."

"I thought you were so excited because the library is on the third floor."

When Seungmin said with a smile to the others, Hyunjin answered him with his mocking tone, not even considering that Seungmin was angrily looking at him.

" you bitch .."

" You dumb pup"

The others ignored the impending confrontation between the two and headed towards the third year student lounges.

"New year, new school term! Are there new students this term?" Jisung first thought about the idea of ​​​​whether there would be new students.

It was really fun meeting new students in the new school term and meeting kids from different countries with different personalities.

Chan tried to answer the question, but before he could all seven of them received a notification on their phones. Even seungmin and hyunjin who were fighting stopped the fight and looked at their phone because the notification was an instagram notification..

lilkittenlix♡ updated a post !

2M likes 12k comments lilkittenlix♡ : Why didn't anyone tell me that Korean food is delicious? And anyway, see you at Seoul National College ♡

lilkittenlix♡ : Why didn't anyone tell me that Korean food is delicious? And anyway, see you at Seoul National College