02

At around 3:30 in the afternoon, a small blond haired boy with beautiful gray eyes got out of a luxury car that stopped in front of Seoul College. After saying goodbye to his hyung who brought him with him, he picked up the suitcases and went to the college head master's office alone like a lost little chicken.

yes its our lixie ♡

Because that time was tae time in the college, many children had gone to the dining rooms related to their grades. So Felix walked towards where he thought the office would be, but actually Lixie had come to the college's dancing rooms. The door of one of the three nearby dancing rooms was also open at this time and music was emanating from that room.Because that song was one of his favorite songs, Red Light, and because of curiosity, Felix just entered the dancing room and waited. In the middle of the dimly lit room, a handsome boy was dancing sexily with his eyes tied with a silk band. His body flexed according to the rhythm of the song and he  looked like a divine prince ..but with a dark aura!

"Wow, he is amazing" Felix who was watching mesmerized by his vision was suddenly pulled out of the dancing room.

"Oh, what the hell?"

"What are you - Wait..Wow..Isn't this you, that Australian model! God, I'm sorry."

Standing in front of Felix was a man a little taller than him who could be said to be his own age and he seemed surprised by the expression on his face.

Felix glared at him as he picked up his duffel bag

"Why did you pull me like that?"

"I- I'm really sorry. I thought you were a crazy fan of hyunjin too" The boy was clearly upset and Felix slowly smiled as if to ease the boy's fear as he realized he didn't mean to hurt him.

"Okay, okay. I got it. Btw, I was looking for the head master's office. Can you help me?"

The boy nodded his head with happiness mixed with intense interest and immediately took Felix's bag and before Felix could resist it, he pulled his hand and started going to the direction where the head master's office is located. On the way, he introduced Felix to the way of teaching here, uniforms, rest rooms, dining rooms and buildings related to each grade. At this time, the boys who were near the playground after the evening break recognized Felix just by seeing them because most of them were Felix's fans.

"It's not. What's your name?"

Felix asked because he remembered that he didn't even know the name of the boy who was with him, and the boy looked at him and smiled.

"Did you remember to ask that now? You talked to me without talking to you for so long...you should be more careful, Felix."

When Felix smiled nervously, he squeezed Felix's shoulder slowly for relief.

"Be careful next time. Anyway, my name is Minho. I think we belong to the same grade. Here we come to the office. You go and ask for your schedule and uniform. I will take care of this until you come."

"Thank you Minho. I'll be back soon"

While Felix went into the office, Minho was really happy inside. He kept quiet because he didn't want Felix to appreciate that he was his crazy fan, but if he could, he might be flying in the air by now.

Take care Minho, have you forgotten that your angel is not in heaven but on earth!

But he, on the other hand, was alarmed at how quickly the little boy trusted the strangers, which meant that Felix could quickly become insecure. No, this should not happen again.

But Minho, he is just a stranger you just met!

"Okay, Minho, let's go then."

Immediately, Felix came out of the office and said with a smile, and Minho gave up his daydreaming and immediately followed him.