04

On the way to the table where Chan's friends were, Felix tried his best not to care about the looks that were being directed at him and Chan by the other students.

Already everyone in the school knew about the friendship of this popular australian boy and the most handsome boy in the school, and many wanted to be felix's friend, so some were jealous of chan..those who wanted to be chan's friends started to envy felix. The girls who were crazy about Chan started spreading rumors about Felix.

But does anyone care about those bitches?

Of course not !

"Hey, is that Chan coming? Wait. What I see is true! felix is coming to our table with Chan."

Jeongin chocked on his sandwich when he heard that Chan was coming to their table with Felix.

"Careful iyenah..felix won't disappear from here"

He came there with Felix who was shy and looked at them with a smile..

"Alright guys this is my new friend Felix...Felix these are my friends"

"We already know who Felix is, hyung." seungmin said while rolling his eyes dramatically . "Nice to meet you felix .I'm Seungmin .."

" oh cool" felix mumbles to himself amd gibe a cute small smile to seungmin .." Nice to meet you too seungmin "

Except for minho and chan, the other five people around the table were people he didn't know before..ah wait..but one boy caught his attention. Isn't that the boy who was dancing the day he came to this college?

"You are looking at hyunjin..he is a person who has a great interest in dancing."

"And about you too" Felix's cheeks reddened when Hyunjin winked at Felix.

"Awh ..he is blushing ..anyway I'm han jisung ..nice to meet you, lix" Felix greeted him too when a boy with chubby cheeks like a squirrel smiled.

Next, his gaze was directed to a muscular man at the other end of the table..Feeling Felix's gaze, he took his eyes off his phone and looked at Felix and gave a slight smile.

"hey lil one..i'm changbin"

"He's the muscle pig in our team" seungmin joked and changbin playfully slapped him..

Felix, who was laughing at his jokes, saw a boy staring at him with wide eyes.

"Ah hello?"

The boy blinked cutely and pointed his finger at himself in disbelief and asked, "Are you talking to me too?"

Everyone in the group laughed at his cuteness and chan spoke, gaining Felix's attention.

"That's Jeongin. Our team's maknae and he's your fan."

"oh hello jeongin .you look so sweet ..nice to meet you" felix said squeezing the cute boy's cheek ..

"Felix, come. If you like, you can eat with us."

Minho said pointing to an empty chair at the table and Felix nodded to say yes and sat in that chair.

It seems that the new school is not bad..because Felix has already found some real friends ~

because Felix has already found some real friends ~

~TBC~

hey my princess ,how are u ?
this is exam season for some countries  ig ..so study well  babies 🤍

oh I habe something for ya all :)

hea ...pretty flowers for pretty  Angels <3

oh I published my new book "No topic"  .if ya want you can read it too ..

good bye babies 🌷🤍 see ya all soon~