bokuaka // thin walls

Note: Originally posted on 01/03/23

Akaashi was relieved that he didn't have a roommate.

He would get home from particularly difficult shifts and immediately grab his lube and take off his pants. After all, masturbation has been known to ease stress and help with sleep.

Of course they say the same thing about sex, but Keiji wasn't getting laid anytime soon.

Tonight had been a rough night for Akaashi. His boss was a dick and he dealt with a slew of rude customers.

He stopped in front of his door and fumbled with his keys, hoping to get inside before his big, beefy, hunk of a neighbor noticed that he was home.

Bokuto Koutarou moved in last semester and in Akaashi's mind, he was the walking definition of an Adonis. He was nice, smart, and he smelled amazing. Except for the nights women would leave his dorm. The lingering perfume made Akaashi want to shove knitting needles up his nose.

Okay, maybe he was being a little over dramatic because he wished he could find someone like Bokuto that was interested in guys.

Stepping into his dorm, he locked the door and began unbuttoning his pants. Once he was in his room, he stepped out of his jeans and pulled down his boxers.

He sat on his bed, grabbing his vibrator and lube from the nightstand drawer before getting into a comfortable position. He spread lube on the toy and used what was left to work himself open.

"Hah–" He let out a breathy sound as he curled his fingers inside. Unsatisfied with his fingers, he pulled them out and inserted his toy, turning it on the lowest setting and letting out a soft moan.

He spread his legs a bit wider and leaned his shoulders against the wall.

"Oh fuck... Mmm..." He cursed under his breath as he pushed the vibrator deeper inside. He turned it up to the next setting and his cock twitched.

"Oh my goddd–" Akaashi's breathing became shallow as he pressed the toy against his prostate. He closed his eyes and imagined Bokuto arriving back at his dorm after an intense workout, wearing gym shorts and a sweaty tank.

"Oh fuck, yes..." Keiji groaned, cock twitching and begging for release.

'Hey, 'Kaashi! Today I worked on weight training! I could probably lift two of you!' Keiji imagined their conversation from that day and Bokuto had no idea that his words had caused him to experience several body-shaking orgasms.

The fire burning in Keiji's lower belly spread and grew hotter until it eventually–

What?

The buzzing stopped.

"No. No no no Shit!" Keiji cursed, realizing that his vibrator died.

He grabbed his cock and started pumping his fist, but it was already too late. The moment of climax slipped away from him and he could either give up or start again.

Groaning in frustration, Keiji laid on his bed and decided that he had too much to do to start from the beginning.

Akaashi grabbed his sweatpants and threw them on before grabbing his toy and leaving to wash it in the bathroom sink.

When he grabbed his laptop to work on his thesis, Keiji heard a knock at the door.

"Is the doordash guy here? I didn't get a text..." He mumbled to himself, moving to open his front door.

"I requested a no contact delivery–" Keiji's eyes widened at the sight of Bokuto at his door. "B-Bokuto-san?" He asked, blinking a few times as if there was a chance he was hallucinating.

"Can I come in?" He asked in a low voice, different from his usual upbeat tone.

"Sure, is there anything I can help you with–"

"I came here to ask you the same thing." He said, taking a few steps towards Akaashi.

"W-What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine, Bokuto-san." He replied, taking a few steps back. Bokuto wore a black pair of joggers and a gray t-shirt that hugged his biceps deliciously.

"You didn't sound fine when your toy died." Bokuto said, stopping in front of Keiji as his back hit the wall. Akaashi's eyes widened at the realization.

"Y-You heard me?"

"I've always heard you. The late nights when you come home from the cafe to let off some steam..." He said, placing a hand on each side of Keiji's head, effectively caging him in. "Our rooms share a wall. I've heard every whimper, moan, and call of my name since I moved in." He admitted, an intense look of desire and hunger staring into Keiji's eyes.

"I–"

"I'm flattered that you think of me when you touch yourself. If I'm honest, I have to touch myself every time I hear you getting close."

"What about the girls that–"

"They're always there for my roommate. I'm not particularly interested in them anyway." He spoke, a small smirk playing on his lips. Akaashi could feel that he was fully hard again, but he wasn't sure if he was imagining everything or if it was actually happening.

"Can I touch you?"

"Oh fuck, please." He practically jumped at him with the same force Bokuto rushed in with.

Their lips met in a frenzy and there might have been too much teeth and tongue, but neither man cared about that at this moment. Bokuto picked up Akaashi and carried him to his room. After dropping him on the bed, Bokuto pulled down Akaashi's sweatpants before removing his own.

"Wait, do you have a condom?" Keiji asked, rubbing his thighs together. Bokuto nodded and grabbed one out of the pocket of his joggers before spreading Keiji's legs.

"I brought one just in case." Keiji blushed as he watched Bokuto tear open the wrapper and roll the condom on. He slowly pushed into him, grateful that he didn't need further prepping.

"Oh my god, B-Bokuto-san... You're so fucking big..." Keiji gasped at the stretch,

"Please call me Koutarou when we're like this." He said, pulling out to snap his hips forward.

"Okay, Kou– Ah– Koutarou!" Keiji moaned and Koutarou picked up his pace.

It didn't take long for Keiji to become a whimpering mess beneath Bokuto.

"Keiji– If you keep squeezing me like that, I'm not gonna last much longer..." Akaashi squeezed around Bokuto's cock, causing the larger man to throw his head back and push as deep as he could into Keiji.

Both men came, cursing and moaning as they released a semester's worth of lusting after one another.

Keiji winced when Koutarou pulled out and disposed of his condom.

"I know it's not the traditional way of doing things, but can I take you out sometime?" Bokuto asked, cleaning the cum off of Akaashi's stomach. Keiji let out a laugh and nodded.

"I'd like that very much." He said, propping himself up on his elbows. Bokuto smiled and handed him his sweatpants, pulling up his boxers before nodding to the tv.

"Do you want to watch a movie? My roommate told me not to come back until after eleven. I think he's got a girl over." Bokuto smiled sheepishly as he watched Keiji wiggle into his pants.

"Sure. Put on whatever you like."

And if Bokuto stayed the night? He'd just tell his roommate he thought he meant eleven in the morning.

//END