Caught my eye ☆.

TW: IMPLIED MURDER.
Start.——————————————————

Lost in the great smogs of london, he clears the fog. Oliver has mostly been rummaging around, clearing the smoke of london;

But recently, strange occurances happen to him, most if not all of the people he had talked to in the past week has lost contact with him. All exept for someone named "X".

——————————————————
X's Laboratory,
9:30-PM
5/12/??
John Titor, X, Oliver Fog.

Books of knowledge and test machines were scattered completely across the floor, quiet typings and writings were being planned by x and john titor;

About a few minutes later, someone knocked on the door; X opened the door with ease and was pleasantly surprised when it was oliver who had knocked on the door.

"Hey oliver! Nice to see you here! I take it you took my invite? Just kidding, get in here." X pulled oliver into the office, which him and john titor were working in.

Oliver stared at him trying to process what had just happened before speaking up for a moment,

"Oh, hello x, just figured id wouldve stopped by, do you have any tea?" He asked, x took his new invention off of the floor which had been craftwd specifically for oliver.

They sat onto a table as ms.titor left for her lunch break, x was smiling like a maybe psychopath.. it wasnt that much akward, they both enjoyed when they updated eachother on what happened;

Tea and coffee stains leaked through their shirts, they laughed it off; oliver's fogwalker's hat was jokingly placed on x's head.

Oliver's eyes suddenly perked up, "X, your birthday is in about 2 weeks am i right?" He asked.

X looked surprised that oliver remembered, he stared at him intently, "oh i already knew, i wont do anything big for my birthday though, do you want to celebrate with me?"

Oliver nodded his head as he took a sip of his tea.

It was now planned that they would be together on x's birthday.