X, you are a fucking monster from hell. - 1

DATE:JANUARY 6TH N/A

WITNESSES: X, OLIVER FOG.

LOCATION: LAPLACE ABANDONED LABORATORY
__________________________________________________________________________________

"X, are you sure this place isn't, cursed." He asked, Oliver was creeped out on how the entire place was..eerie terrifying even. The place within the lost reasearch branch held an overwhelming sense of fear into everyone who came upon it, only X was ever trusted with checking the facility. "Oliver, do you want to see horrifying creatures we have killed and kept in containment in this hellhole?" The Scientist asked.

"Why.. why would i want to see something as gross as that." Oliver's bird and X's Lab rats were left with eagle because X insisted they needed too; "This is why i prevented you from bringing them, they would get corrupted by these horrific beasts. Even if they are dead. Their scent would still linger." X said; Oliver was reminded on how his dad rotted into his chair on his last few days, after the nobleman died, oliver hid his chair, his scent lingered on his house for days on end. Giving everyone in the fog family a sense of gloom.

There they were, young men running around a terrifying field of danger. X pointed at a gross squid human hybrid. It was flesh in the shape of a squid. It was terrifying; "What the hell am i looking at. It looks horrid. Terrible." The man of the fog covered his eyes in fear. X shrugged jokingly before wrapping an arm around oliver's shoulder and dragged him straight ahead. As Oliver covered his eyes X, pointed at another elritch horror. It was.. leilani? Her head was severed into pieces, sewn together by her nerves. "What the fuck! What type of morsel would be deranged enough to do this!" Oliver screeched. Before X covered his mouth.

"Some sick fuck dropped her dead body here like this, i dont know how a human could do such a thing?." He shrugged it off and continued walking, the only person who would willingly like this place is horropedia. Oliver was terrified, his arms could barely move, he attached himself to X in fear of being jumpscared or taken away to who knows where. X smirked before carefully trailing oliver around the abandoned lab. But if it was truly abandoned.. why were ezra's plants here?, who put leilani's corpse here?..

Just as Oliver thought this, he felt something cloud his nose, and in less then a few seconds. He was knocked out.