What i learned from my father.

This will be a bit of a fluffy chapter, since were trying to build oliver and x's bond here.
------------------

"I didnt learn much from my father, but from those little things that he taught me, i have learned how to be happy, be it small and dignified ways or how to use a two-sided eraser." Oliver Chimed, X smiled as he said that.

X was tinkering with a machine, it was a little owl with a hat similar to oliver's it was a machine that would remind him of oliver, so that was why he was talking to him, to record and place a voice in the machine.

"Your dad seems really nice oliver!, me personally i was mostly in the orphanage before getting randomly hired at laplace, maybe we should visit him?."

Oliver nodded his head, seemingly he had agreed to x's offer.

——————————————————

LOCATION: MARKET
WITNESSES: OLIVER FOG, X, REGULUS.
TIME: 2PM.

X picked up the yellow daffodils from the top of the shelf oliver was eyeing earlier; meanwhile the boy with the oversized tophat was looking at white flowers his dad would love.

Soon after regulus came into the picture, trying to hide the yellow daffofils that x bought for oliver, it was tucked in her bag, the 3 were laughing as they saw the ridiculous candles in the candle section.

"Hey X! This one looks like you!" Regulus quickly picked up a candle cat with a black patch of color on its face, before picking up an owl with a tophat.

"Wait what if i buy these two and use them to bully the both of you! Haha! Wouldnt that be funny!" The radio runner laughed as mr apple was sleeping inside regulus's bag.

Just she said that, oliver picked up a bread colored candle dog with a cd in his mouth, "what about this one regulus?." Oliver joked, the mechanic laughed as he took all three of the candles and payed for them at the cashier.

X gave the candle cat that looked like him to oliver, and gave the dog with a cs in its mouth to regulus.

The three idiots, or otherwise the two brits and the mad scientist left the shop and went to the graveyard.

——————————————————
LOCATION: GRAVEYARD
WITNESSES: REGULUS, X , OLIVER FOG
TIME: 5PM

Regulus sat down with x on a bench as oliver visited his dad's grave, which his dad's body was buried in was one of those fancy mini shelters.

The radio dj stared at x before asking "soo, have you got a new target yet? I know you killed ezra last monday, but are you sure that he's truly gone?" She whispered.

X stared at her before responding "I burnt down the forest, i burned the gloves i wore, i even disposed of the knife, and i ripped out that stupid mushroom boy's heart." He responded.

Regulus smiled at his words before oliver came back and went to some random restaurant.

——————————————————
LOCATION: SUNBELT CAFE.
WITNESSES: OLIVER FOG, REGULUS, X.

Oliver and x were talking while regulus was focusing on the staff, she was waiting for her pancakes.

X laughed of the sight, "Haha! Are you serious regulus? Pancakes are you that childish?" X jokingly said, "Hey! Oliver orders marshmallow chocolate waffles everytime were here! How come your not saying anything about that! You order vanilla sundae!"

Regulus complained;

The night ended off, just as regulus left oliver and x alone in the empty streets, after she gave x the yellow daffodills that he bought secretly earlier.

X looked at oliver before pulling out the boquet of yellow daffodills, and gave them to oliver "thanks oliver, for taking us with you today!" He smiled before he walked oliver back home.

——————————————————
Thanks for reading!
600+ words! I hope we break a thousand next time!.