Mushroom Garden.

TW: MASSIVE DEPICTIONS OF GORE.

——————————————————
Location: Laplace Fungal Rock Garden
Witnesses: X, Oliver fog, Ezra Theodore, Regulus.
Time: 12PM 19XX
——————————————————
A sunny afternoon, the table is littered with teacups and coffee mugs;

Ezra held the teacup in his hand as regulus and x bickered about whats better: soda or coffee, personally, regulus preffered dr papper.

Basically, the two were spouting bullshit all the way through before oliver smacked the both of them with an umbrella. The bird standing on oliver's shoulder laughed as ezra stared at them dumbfounded.

"Oww! X your cru- i mean friend is so mean! My Doctor Papper spilled!" Regulus bickered, X laughed before the bird in oliver's shoulder pecked his shoulder.

Ezra couldnt help but spit the tea out of his mouth, Oliver gritted his teeth, ezra could feel the tension in the table. "Ezra, do you have tissue or something to wipe this off?" Oliver asked.

Ezra Nodded his head, he wiped it off as a tissue. Oliver smiled as he did. All of a sudden, it was like everyone but oliver was glaring At the fungal experimentor. X gave a slight dissaproving look before continuing to argue with regulus.

X felt envy at Ezra and his love talking, so he planned that; later that evening he would come up with a plan to wipe his being off the planet.

——————————————————
The next evening;
Location: Abandoned Mushroom Forest.
Witnesses: X, Ezra Theodore.
Time: Middle of the night.
______
X wore his mask, blood adorned his face as he stared at ezra's nearly dead body, he looked nothing like himself only just a day ago, his head was severed off.

He laughed at the sight of the stupid mushroom boy, he took a knife, and opened ezra's chest, before pulling out his entire heart and squeezing it until it popped.

X took a lighter and set the mushroom boy on fire, leaving him in the middle of the forest, burning in agony, as he slowly lost oxygen, with his head almost cut off.

——————————————————
JESUS. 300+ WORDS AND A GOREY ASS MURDER, SO WERE UP TO 2 MURDERS!.