1

Hanbin was on his phone as he laid on his bed. Zhanghao sat at the edge of Hanbin's bed, playing mobile games. Hanbin paused the video he was watching and looked at Zhanghao as he remembered something.

"Hao. What do you think your secondary gender will be? Your birthday's next week" Fourteen Years-old Hanbin asked Zhanghao. Zhanghao shrugged as he looked at Hanbin.

"Probably an Alpha like you" He said and Hanbin gave him a not-so-much convinced look.
"What?" Zhanghao asked.

"Even before I got my gender results last months, I always had Alpha tendencies. I mean, obviously, I come from a bloodline of Alphas and I've always had a muscular physique"

"But you.." Hanbin trailed off as he looked at Zhanghao's slender body, it wasn't anything close to an Alpha's.

"Whatever. You better not be an omega or I'm dumping you. You know how useless omegas are"
Hanbin said and continued watching his video.

Zhanghao's brows furrowed at Hanbin's words. He knew how Hanbin disliked omegas, his entire family did. He was a true alpha born from Alpha parents which was very rare.

Zhanghao sighed and brushed his hair backwards.
Telling himself not to worry as he knew he wouldn't be an omega. There was no way him and Hanbin would break up.

Zhanghao's parents are Alpha and Beta, so it was a high probability that he would be an alpha as all his brothers are Alphas too. His Parents being close friends with Hanbin's parents paired him and Hanbin up.

Right from when they were little, they attended everything together. Zhanghao just couldn't help but catch some feelings for Hanbin, it was just a puppy love but when their parents found out, they made them get together in a relationship.

Hanbin didn't mind, He hated talking to others and hated others talking to Zhanghao. So he did fancy the idea of Zhanghao being his.

-

Zhanghao picked his fingers as his father opened the envelope that was sent from the hospital. His second gender was going to be discovered. He was finally fourteen and it was time to find out.

Zhanghao flinched when his father stood up angrily.
He saw his mother muttered some words under her breath and look at him with an unexplainable expression.

"You're a beta?!" His father yelled and rubbed his forehead. Zhanghao gulped as his eyes roamed around frantically. He saw his three older brothers look away uninterested.

His father sighed as he tried to calm down.
"At least you're not an omega. We can manage you"
He said. Zhanghao's mother held his arm making him look at her.

"You know how we betas are not fully recognized till we get into connections with Alphas. Why don't we get him and Hanbin married in the future. They like each other already and Hanbin being a true alpha, for sure their kids will be Alphas" His mother said.

Zhanghao looked at his mother wide eyed. He saw his father think and a smile came to his face.
"That doesn't sound bad. Getting them married will boom our business and our connections." His father muttered with a smile.

"Don't worry Hao. Your future is already bright. Just hold onto Hanbin tight" His father said smiling.

When Hanbin found out that Zhanghao was a beta, he wasn't surprised. He saw it coming but he was relieved that he wasn't an Omega.

Zhanghao was grateful that Hanbin didn't overreact or break up with him. He began to like Hanbin more because of how he accepted him and how he didn't criticize him or call him names because he wasn't an alpha. He vowed from then on to love Hanbin on.

-

"Is this the love I signed up for?" Zhanghao asked himself in sorrow. He sat with his head low, he had wiped more than enough tears.

He had just come back from a business trip. He walked into his and Hanbin's house. He was meant to come back the next day but he finished his work earlier and couldn't wait to see Hanbin.

Only for him to see Hanbin with another woman in their bed. The woman's scent missed with Hanbin's aroused scent was all over the place, suffocating him.

Zhanghao wiped his tears and rubbed his temples.
He heard footsteps and looked up. Hanbin sighed and sat next to him, he tried hugging Zhanghao but Zhanghao weakly pushed him away.

"Hao I'm sorry..I didn't meant to. It was an accident, You know me Hao" Hanbin pled as he held Zhanghao's hand. "Put yourself in my shoes, you've been gone for two weeks, I-..I was lonely"

"If you hadn't left, this wouldn't have happened.
Think of me for once Hao. Don't you know how hard it was for me. Don't..Don't you love me?"
Hanbin asked and Zhanghao shook his head.

"I-..I do. I just don't think you love me anymore"
He said and wiped his tears. Hanbin cupped his cheeks, placed a peck on his forehead and hugged him.

"Don't say that Zhanghao. You know I do..
I promise.. I won't do this again Hao. I'm serious this time." Hanbin said. He didn't hear Zhanghao say anything.

"Do you forgive me?" Hanbin asked as he moved Zhanghao's face by holding his jaw. Zhanghao looked away and nodded.

"It's not your fault Hanbin...you're right. It's mine. I shouldn't have left you alone. You must have been so lonely" Zhanghao said caressing Hanbin's cheek.

Hanbin smiled and nodded. He hugged Zhanghao tighter. "It's okay Hao. As long as you love me, and I do, nothing else matters. Remember I'm the only one who'll love you even though you're a beta.

No one would accept you because you're a beta, but I did. That's how much I love you. No one else will love you the way I do" Hanbin said, rubbing Zhanghao's hair gently.

No one will love me the way you do.