chapter: 2 issei join's

//vanitas POV//

*I hear mom screaming and I slowly wake up then I get my school uniform on and walk down stairs*

Vanitas: mom what's going on whats all the noise for.

Miki: your brother is up there with a girl!

Vanitas: wait, wait, wait, so you're telling me, my baby brother has a girl up there.

Miki: yes she was naked and so was issei!

Vanitas: oh okay then...

*vanitas look's up the stairs and yells*

Vanitas: (clears his throat) tare that shit brother!!

Miki/gorou: vanitas!!

*then I see issei come out the room and then I see rias come down with him*

Vanitas: have fun?

Issei: shut up!

Vanitas: hahahaha!

*later rias and me and issei we're walking to school and people around us we're talking about rias and issei, but issei, looked like he was enjoying it though*

Vanitas: seems like someone's happy.

Issei: shut up.

Rias: I'll send someone to fech you later issei.

Issei: fech me
*she walks away*

Issei: wait rias hold on a second I don't understand, shouldn't I walk you to class-

*Matsuda comes out of nowhere and tries to punch issei but vanitas catches it*

Vanitas: I don't think so, don't tuch my brother if your his friend or not.

*vanitas gives matsuda a death stare and let's go of his first*

Matsuda: I... Aaaa s-sorry v-vanitas haha...

Vanitas: hmph

*later in class*

Issei: I don't know who she sending to fech me, but they sure are taking their sweet ass time.

Vanitas: just be patient gosh, and besides, I know if it was you with rias you would take it nice and slow if you know what I mean.

Issei: shut up vanitas!

Vanitas: hahahaha.

*then we hear all the girls in our class go crazy screeming when kiba walks in*

Issei: oh my God its prince golden nuts shut up

Vanitas: jealous are we?

*kiba walks up to us*

Kiba: ah there you two are.

Vanitas: huh?

Issei: ah yeah what is it.

Kiba: excellent I'm here on an Aaron from rias gremory.

Issei: wait is this the fetching

Kiba: would you mind comeing with me.

Vanitas: see ya back at the house issei.

Issei: see ya.

*vanitas walks out of class until his on the school grounds and sees issei and kiba walking to a forest*

Vanitas: maybe I should fellow them... Hmmmm nah I trust them I think issei should be fine.

*vanitas start walking away... Then runs to the forest then sees what looks like an old building*

Vanitas: it's where we were before.

*vanitas jumps on a tree and looks in the window and sees a girl with black hair and he remembers who she is*

Vanitas: hmm that girl what was her name akeno himejima.

*and he sees a little girl with white hair*

Vanitas: and that's Koneko toujou. So there are also a part of the orc.

*then rias walks out*

Vanitas: then there's rias.

*then I hear them all start talking*

Vanitas: I can't hear what they're saying hmmm maybe if it works.

*then he tries to see through issei eyes and he can hear what they're saying now and there saying that they are all devils*

Vanitas: hmm, that makes a lot of sense.

*then they start talking about angels, fallen angels and devils and how he dated yuuma then they start talking about him being a devil then few minutes they turned him into one*

A/N: .....I'm lazy that's why I'm not doing this. That's why this chapter might be a little short to.
(Back to the book)

Vanitas: huh, well, that was educational, I guess. I should go I think issei can handle himself for now.

*then vanitas makes it back home*

Miki: Hey vanitas do you know where your brother is.

Vanitas: uh, he went to go to join some club but he's fine don't worry anyways, I'm about to go to bed goodnight.

Miki: goodnight.

*vanitas gets in his bed and falls asleep. The next day issei and vanitas where walking to school*

Issei: what am I to do if she's still pissed off at me, why am an idiot.

Vanitas: with what?

Issei: oh it's ahh-

*then we hear a girl fall with there ass in the air then issei turns into pervert mode*

????: oh no look's like fell down again I'm such a klutz.

*then she turns around and looks at both of us*

Vanitas: wow how's that.

A/N: told you it was going to be short I didn't really have that much ideas for this chapter because watching the episode, I know it was gonna be really short, but don't worry, next chapter will be much more better. But I hope you enjoyed this one, so I'll see you in the next chapter bye.