When Past Becomes Present...

How did I freaking forget about this series?!?!

Anyways when I searched on my phone for this part that I wrote long ago, i couldn't find itʕ⁠ ⁠º⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠º⁠ʔ...i was like ok do i have to write a new one again?!?!(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

But thankfully my laptop had a back up file for this series.

So here you go! And I'm sorry for coming back too late on this one ʕ⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴥ⁠ꈍ⁠ʔ
_____________________________________

Now looking at him up close, I understood why he calls himself World Wide Handsome...he indeed is a perfection; a born to be star. I kept taking in his mesmerizing beauty and as our eyes met, I saw him frowning at me; he gave me an utter annoying look,
"Do you have something to say? Or did you just stop me to stare at me like that?" He uttered in Korean.

Well that was a little rude. But he has his reasons. He’s been approached by a lot because of his good looks...and it can be annoying sometimes. Besides, I remember that today he’s supposed to be casted by SM Entertainment, on the street, while walking through the road. And if it hadn’t happened already, I want to follow him, and stop him from meeting them. Though he won’t go to SM Entertainment because of the fear of getting scammed, I just want to stay with him as long as I can.

"Hey!! Miss!" this time speaking in English, he clicked his fingers in front of me and I came back to the reality.

"Oh...Ha-ha. Sorry for stopping you in the middle of..."

"It’s ok. Please proceed with what you want to say." he cut me off.

"Uh...aren’t you Kim Seokjin from Konguk University?" I need to say something to continue the conversation.

"How do you know? Have you been following me or something?" he looked at me warily while his one hand slid in his pocket; probably searching for his phone.

"No! Why would I follow you! Ha-ha nonsense!" gosh I need to come up with better words.

"Then why..." he couldn’t finish because of someone screaming at him behind me, "Hey! You handsome boy! Wait!"

A man’s voice caught his attention and he immediately widen his eyes. Those eyes showed panic and the next moment he held my hand and started to run to the opposite way.

Keeping up with a tall guy like him wasn’t easy for me. And as I screamed, "Hey! Wait...why are we running??!?!"

"SHUSH!! That man is a creep! He’s been following me for a couple of days! We need to hide!" he said running at even faster speed while I struggled to keep up with him.

We continued to run until we reached a café in a quiet area; Jin took me inside and went towards a table in a corner. Finally sitting down, he sighed,

"Thank God, we lost him..."

I sat on another chair as I tried to catch my breath, anyone could see me hyperventilating from all the running, "W-who was the man anyway?"

"Someone from entertainment industry. They want to cast me in their company." he looked annoyed, "I rejected one of them earlier, looks like they sent a new man now...this is so disturbing, I can’t even walk on the streets freely..."

"Why did you bring me with you though?"

He looked blankly at me, "Because you were the one who stopped me first. And that man saw you and me together. What if he tried to approach you after I left?"

He’s got a point. I nodded, "I guess you really get into trouble because of that handsome face of yours."

His eyebrows furrow a bit hearing praises from me, but at the same time he kind of looked satisfied, "I don’t get into trouble, trouble gets me. And being born with this face wasn’t my fault, was it?"