New friend!!

"Shroud!" someone had yelled my name from the floor "Come down buddy! i got a new friend for you to meet!" i hurriedly hopped down and into my fathers grasp, just to get put down on the floor once more infront of tall rare purple alien!! "This is purpled" tom had introduced the tall alien boy "And behind him is dogchamp" I looked behind purpled and saw a Mexican wolf(Canis lupus baileyi) behind him, the half dog growled at me and hid farther behind the purple alien "h-hi! i'm shroud!" i introduced myself kindly as i waited for the other to introduce himself. But he just kept quiet, the purple guy had crouched down slowly "uhm.. Dogchamp is deaf" my eyes widen for a second before nodding and looking at dogchamp and  purpled getting up. I walked to dogchamp and tried to sign to him 'hi! do you wanna go play in my room :D' dogchamps ears perked up and nervously looked to his father and which purpled nodded. Dogchamp nodded and i led him to my room as our dads talked in the living room.

'wanna play dolls?' dogchamped nodded and i grabbed some dolls from my play bin 'ill be the sister' dogchamp had looked around for a second and his ears perked up as he ran and fell "Are you owk?!" i forgot they couldn't hear me as they grabbed a mysterious object and looked in there pocket for a..pen? they ran back and started to write something 'ill be the brother!' i looked at him for a second before giggling. he handed the paper to me and i started to write 'ok!',

we had spent most of the day passing the notebook around and playing dolls that we didn't realize it was about to turn 7, our parents had came in and saw us, my dad chuckling a bit before looking at me and telling me "Time to go to sleep spider-boy" i looked at my dad which made dogchamp curiously look up and looked at his dad which just gave him a lok and dogchamp whined "can we stay up for 3 no! 6 no! 9 minutes ! puhLEASEEEEEE!!!" dogchamp looked at both of them with puppy eyes and after a few seconds tom sighed and looked at purpled and which purpled sighed too "You little dwarfs can have 4 more minutes" purpled grabbed a note pad thingy and a pretty worn out pen from out of his pockets and wrote what tom said then handed it to dogchamp. And which dogchamps ears perked up and smiled, a gap in his 2 front teeth.

Dogchamp looked at me gleefully which i returned the look and we started to pass the notebook for the last remaining minutes before we both fell asleep.

Toms pov: 

after the 4 minutes passed we went to go check on the kids to see shroud and dogchamp laying beside each other with dolls in there hands, dogchamp drooling as shroud softly snores, i looked at there dolls in there hand but saw that there other hands were connected to each other, purpled chuckles which makes me blush but i quickly breath in and look at him, his smile so memorising. purpled walked over to them and crouched down to put them both in his arms, dropping there dolls in advance but them still holding each others hands, purpled comes towards me and quietly asked me "wheres shrouds room?" God. My face turns a bright red but i turn to the side and point to shrouds over "Over there to the left" purpled chuckles and thanks me before heading over there 

i sit there quietly and chuckle to myself before smiling. I love my life, and i hope it continues this way ..

------------

<3