Shrouds sick :(

Dogchamps pov: 

after laying down for a bit i started to get up and yawn, after strenching out for a bit i looked at shroud but. He didn't look that well so i started to head up to him but all i can see was shroud doing some kind of cough and sneezing every few seconds "DAD" i yelled out the door to shrouds room as i held shrouds hand, after a few seconds the door flew open and purpled looked at me then looked at shroud "Oh no" he ran over to shroud and started to put his hand on his forehead, i had started to whine because i was worried for shroud, this didn't really seem like a normal "cold" purpled started to get worried, i could see it "TOMMY!" My dad had called for tom. That means its not a usual 'oh cough cough!' cold, Tommy had came running and once he had gotten to the room he immediately looked at shroud and his eyes widen, he ran over to the bed and looked at shroud for a second, i wanted to say something but i probably wouldn't hear what they say anyway, my dad and tom started to talk a bit while i held shrouds hand and started to tear up, I hope your ok shroud.

Tommy had put his hand on shrouds forehead and once he felt how hot this was it seemed like he knew what was happening, tommy faced towards purpled and started. explaining? Purpled seemed to have sighed of relief so maybe he wasn't gonna die! My dad grabbed the notebook that me and shroud use to communicate and started to write something before giving it to me 'shrouds gonna be fine, he's just shedding' I looked at him confused then he sighed and wrote something again before handing it back to me 'when spiders shed, if there in a remotely human form it'll take on as a fever, but after a few hours it'll go away, and they will be done shedding' i smiled and jumped on tom and my dad, hugging them. 

after a few minutes of just sitting there, reading to shroud because the "adults" went over to the kitchen to cook shroud a soup or something i got bored 'really wish i could speak to him' i just sat there again, then i got REALLYY bored after a few more minutes and started to ramble about random things in my life that were boring or just things i wanted to say, after a few more minutes of just sitting here rambling tommy brung the soup and started to sit down and shake shroud, which shroud just gave off a little groan and sat up, which made me smile and want to hug him, but i contained myself, even though hugging him is the hardest not to do, i'll just sit here and wait for tom to be gone so i can.

After tommy gave shroud the soup he left the room, shroud started eating up while i just sat there rambling and shroud nodding and eating his soup, which i think made him feel a bit better then what he was just going through! after he was done he got sleepy again which made me sad but i just decided that sleeping could make the day go faster and that means make shroud unsick faster to! so i had decided to make a little pallet on the side of shrouds bed and lay there, even though it was hard to fall asleep in the middle of the morning i made it work. soon after a few minutes i finally started to get tired and fell asleep...

___________After a few hours have passed_________

I started to wake up to someone shaking me, my eyes still were adjusting to the sudden flashbomb i just got, so i kept blinking my eyes repeatedly so i wouldn't go blind for more then 5 seconds. Once my eyes had gotten used to the light i looked up from my pillow to see "SHROUD!" i shouted out in my normal talking voice and jumped on him, he was saying something but ofcourse i'm deaf so i tell him "Can't hear you" his eyes widen and his pointy ears go red with embarassment as he grabs the notebook which makes me let go of him, and writes something in it, he then hands it to me 'Hi dogchamp!' i smile and start jumping around before grabbing his hand to go downstairs to show tommy and purpled (PS: Shroud is still holding the notebook) once we get done there i head into the living room and infront of the TV they looked at whose hand im holding and tommy ran over and grabbed shroud, hugging him purpled smiled and looked at me before winking and i winked back.

we all started to gather in the dining room and talk some more (even though i couldn't hear them they would pass notes to me) in there while purpled cooked in the kitchen, 'wanna watch a movie?' tommy passed a note to me and told something to shroud which he nodded yes so i suspected it was what he had passed to me, and i couldn't pass up the offer, the only thing i wanted to know was "Is there gonna be popcorn?" tommy grabbed one of them tiny yellow note things from out his pocket and started to write something, passing it to me 'ofcourse' i did a little happy yes and jumped from my table chair to the kitchen to go my da, once i had gotten to him i stuck to his leg, he looked down at me confusingly but smiled and crouched down to pick me up 

once the food was done we all started to eat and exchange a "few" conversations every few seconds, ofcourse i finished my food first ! after all of us were done, Tommy had asked everyone if they wanted to watch a movie (Really only asked purpled since me and shroud had already agreed), my dad nodded hesitantly (ofcourse) he doesn't really like the idea of me staying up late,

once everyone had gotten done and the pallet on the ground had been made, tommy went to go make some popcorn while me, shroud, and my dad were picking a movie, 'mean girls, super mario movie, yes day, or the parent trap?' shroud had wrote on the notebook for me "Mean girls!" i yelled out, shroud nodded and looked at purpled, he nodded as well, then tommy came in with the delicious smelling popcorn and sat down in the middle kinda so everyone could get popcorn "So what are we watching?" Shroud grabbed the notebook and wrote down what he had said and i answered "Mean girls!" Tommy sighed and mumbled something, he grabbed the remote and started putting on the movie, i grabbed the cover and placed it over me and shroud.

Purpled pov:

I looked at everyone enjoying the movie and eating all the popcorn, i giggled to myself as i looked at dogchamp talking to shroud and shroud nodding and giggling every few seconds

I had genuinely started to smile. and this time. I felt good about it.

_______

>_< 4NGST!!!! >>>