Chapter 4

-Next Day- °Avery's POV°

Today is not my fucking day. I woke up this morning with my eyes puffy, a bad ass headache, and Trey is mad at me. I took me a 30 minute shower, and did my girly hygiene. I put on some sweats and a plain shirt. I threw on my KTOD , Gamma Jordan's , grabbed my bag and walked downstairs .

My mom was currently at work , with nothing cooked. Ugh. I grabbed my keys , went to my car and drove to school. I parked in my regular spot and got out , grabbing my bag in the process. I walked into school seeing trey , he just looked at me . I looked down , he didn't even come talk to me . Instead of being the regularly Ave, I am I bombed out , everything from last night had me depressed .

___________

After school.

Avery just go home. Don't worry about Trey.

NO BITCH go talk to him, my head was spinning . I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder , he spun around and looked me up and down .

" yes Avery " he blowed out air . I raised an eyebrow at him and gestured him away from his homies to the empty side of the bleachers . " what do y-" I cut him off.

" I know what happened last night ! And I'm sorry I don't let you do it , and had us make love . It's just you have someone and I have someone , and the thought of that had me going crazy . I mean I don't want this friendship we ha-" he cut me off with a kiss . I took me a min to realize what just happened . But I kissed back .

" come by my house later " he smiled and gave me a hug. Getting my best friend back wasn't as hard as I thought . It was just keeping him.

- after school -

I walked home . It was sorta hot . Had me sweating like crazy. Shit wasn't funny. Anyway. Raven ! She's been looking at me up and down all day , 😐 like what bitch can I help you. I let that shit go but best believe trey will be knowing about this shit ! I got home and walked to my room. I had a headache . But I had stuff to do unlike me but today I cleaned my room. Surprisingly of the shit I found in there .

My phone rang and it was Raven . Fuck this bitch want and how she get my number .?

To be continued