Chapter One

All of Formal Friesians Riding School was at the barn, enjoying the company of their horses. Katelyn quickly ran up to Tien, looking upset.

"Tien! I'm hungry!" Kate said.

"Well you unlawful balloon, we should all go to a restaurant!" Tien insulted.

Alex desperately raised her hand. "CAN WE GO TO THE WAFFLE HOUSE???"

"Yes, sniffly sour kraut." Tien seemed 'excited' to try American food.

"Aren't those only in America?" The boring instructor asked.

Everything in the room simultaneously turned to Carbs. "What? Oh, I hate being the rich friend, fine we can go to America."

Everybody cheered, even the British one. Then they all went to the airport. Carbs seemed on edge walking through security.

"Did you also sneak a gun in?" Hippo questioned.

"No, just a pie." Carbs explained.

"A WHAT?" A booming voice came from the crowd, rushing to Carbs.

"Hi Drugsie!" Carbs pat the security officer's head.

SOD slapped the headknifette's hand away. "You're under arrest."

"Pfft, no I'm not." She giggled.

"... What do you mean????"

"You're not allowed to arrest me because I don't wanna." She explained.

"Oh, okay. Enjoy your trip to Florida!" SOD skipped away.

Carbs went to catch up with the rest of the group, seeing a bizarre scene as she approached the gate.

"Give it back!" Fries cried, shaking Gage by the shoulders.

"My apologies, but I shall not allow you to pour sodium into Zariah's oculus, especially for such a strange reason." The nerd replied, holding the bag of salt behind them.

"It's a valid reason!" Fries argued.

"Yeah!" Cassie defended. "Zari said something other than I-!"

"You guys do know I'm capable of talking, right-"

"NO YOU AREN'T!" Alex kicked Zari's shins.

"I-"

Gage sighed. "You may have your sodium back once we arrive at the restaurant-"

Suddenly, the salt was ripped out of Gage's hands and tossed over to Fries. "Don't be a nerd." Carbs ruffled Gage's bald head.

"Flight 15269 boarding now." A nearby worker announced.

"That's us, let's go!" Mysie waved all of FFRS to get on the plane.

"Me and Gagey are in first class, everyone else is in economy." Carbs announced, dragged the nerd to first class.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Fries and Alex whined, doing a walk of shame to the poor people seats.