~~Heizou~~

Crushing:

- He's a very flirty person. Everybody knows that. So he can't really blame you for not picking up the hints sooner

- And he has no shame whatsoever in showing you his attraction. He will constantly flirt with you, or even cling onto you. Even the Tenryou Commission thought you two were dating just  because he was always following you around.

- Easily jealous. But who was he to admit it? He was known as this happy, charming, sharp detective, just how was he able to admit that his blood boils every time he sees you with another guy?

- Even when you two aren't even dating yet, he will always subtly hold your hand when your talking to someone else. When he's especially jealous, he'll even wrap his arms around you. Anything to show everyone you are taken, at least, not officially.

- Lots and lots of teasing. You could be gushing on about your newest crush and he'd tease you relentlessly because of it. But what you wouldn't know is how a pain in his chest appears every time you mention a new guy.

- He loves taking you to whatever location the Tenryou Commission dispatched him to. He'll take you to investigate to whatever case that popped into his agenda. And then he'll take you to see the trials taking place, oh how he loves how your eyes shine in adoration as he slowly unveils the truth.

- He even tried to teach you how to do a few moves in martial arts for your own safety. After all, he can't always be around to ensure your safety. But he adores your

- Hand holding is normal for the both of you, he'll hold your hand anywhere and everywhere. Even if it's in front of his superiors.

- At the start of each hang out, he'll always try to guess who you were with before, even what you did together. If it wasn't correct then it came close to it. He adores your surprised face, even when you both have done this multiple times already.

Confession:

- It happened on accident.

- He was about to leave after your usual hangout when he accidentally slipped in an "i love you".

- Of course you thought he was kidding, or even "love" as in friendship love. But the both of you don't know how hard each others chest was beating, and with a red face he quickly leaves the area.

- After that, he wasn't able to focus on his detective work that much. He kept overthinking on how you reacted, or even how it will effect your friendship.

- Finally, when he works up the courage  to talk to you again, expect him to be in a blushing mess. He rarely felt this strongly for one person and he's terrified he just lost the person he loves most.

- "listen- Y/n I- I didn't mean to say it..."

- "But really... i do... i love you so very much"

- He'll look at you nervously yet with that same smirk he always has on his face. From the start he had always had the suspicion you felt the same way, after all he isn't considered one of Inazuma's best detective just for show.

- But because his feelings were involved, he had that tiny voice in the back of his head whispering doubts to himself. So now he could only hope his intuition was correct once more.

- When you confirm his feelings were mutual, he couldn't help but pull you closer. His arms were around your waist like how it had been for years of your friendship. He stared into your eyes when suddenly, your lips were met with his.

Dating:

- So much golden retriever energy. He loves taking you everywhere and anywhere with him.

- Everyone practically knows you two were dating even before he confessed. He was stuck to you like glue and now it was worse. Where y/n was, Heizou was always around.

- And he is not shy to show everyone you are his girlfriend. Both a partner in work and his life. You think he can keep himself from kissing you just because you two are in public?

- The hand holding got worse. Now he's dragging you everywhere with him. He won't even let you go anywhere without him. You have to go somewhere? He's coming. Your going to the toilet? He's waiting right outside. But what if he has an emergency? Your coming along.

- Prepare to cuddle your nights away. Once you two reach the bed do realize you are not getting up until the morning, as this man will not let you go for the entire night.

- Rather than spooning, he loves holding you so close that he can feel your breath all over him. Being a detective makes him see so many people die in a regular basis, feeling your breaths comforts him in so many ways you'd never be able to imagine.

- While Heizou is infamous for being flirty, all that charisma is now channeling just for you. He would be caught dead before flirting with another person when he's with you.

- Lots and lots of pet names it could range from love, darling, partner, or sometimes strawberry (it was inspired by your red face whenever he flirts with you)

- After a long day at work, or even after an investigation (which he dragged you to) be prepared to drown in kisses and cuddles. He just can't resist that beautiful face of yours!

- On dates he insists on paying. Oh your the one who asked him? He's still paying. What if you beg him to let you pay? Nope. And what if you manage to pay secretly? He will either pay you back the full amount or even take you on an even more expensive date.

Authors note:
This hasn't been proofread yet but here you go.
Criticism is allowed but don't go too hard, you may correct the spelling mistakes or even correct one of the headcanons if one of them is too out of character.
(Art and characters are not mine only the story)