~~Furina~~

Crushing:

- She adores you in every single way. Every time you walk by butterflies appear without an explanation. And when you talk to her... it just gets worse

- Just how can you be so trusting of her? Even after the flood? Even when you found out she was lying about being an archon?

- She appreciates every breath you take. Just- how can someone be so perfect? How are you able to keep on that strong face even after facing so many difficulties?

- Yet, every compliment she pours out would be followed up with "don't take it to heart!", "I'm still better!", or anything similar like that.

- You both know she spends her nights reading away, yet as time passes... why were the descriptions in them remind her so much of you? How they act was so similar to your own, another character looked so much like you. In the end she throws away her book in frustration. She just can't understand what makes you so special.

- Just a glance from you makes her want to jump up and down from happiness.

- It isn't uncommon for her to drag you along as her plus one to Fontaines balls. As a former actor, she sure had a way in dancing. Oh your the one who can't dance? Furina is good enough for the both of you.

- She just adores how you are able to sense when she's down. And the best part? You just know how to cheer her right up. It could be a sole candy, but to her it would be like the heavenly principles gifted her the power she was promised as a god.

- You'll start to notice a pattern. You yourself enjoy a few art mediums. But acting? It was nothing but a side hobby for you. Well most art mediums are hobbies, but every time you join a coup Furina immediately goes for the director position.

- She loves singing for you. The way you drift off from her soft lullabies. The way you trust for her to keep you safe in her arms. She could die peacefully like this.

- She is so confused by her feelings. Please be patient with her, for 500 years she had felt nothing but sorrow for her people. Even if she seemed perfectly happy, you were the only one bringing a sense of comfort in her life.

Confession:

- You two were reading together just like usual at her place. You had your head stuck in book, and you thought she was too. But why would she? When the angels incarnate was in front of her?

- She sighed in adoration, just how can she make you feel the same way? You are so much better than her in every way. She just wants you to feel as impressed as she was with you.

- She hugged Sunntendante Chevalmann... just how? You were just so perfect and she was just.. her. She had been so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice you leaving the room. She kept clutching the letter she had kept secret for so long.

- After a few moments, she finally collected herself. Yet you were already back. Curse her and her lack of control. She didn't get the time to even slip in the letter.

- "uhh... y/n"

- "can you really quick check the front door? I'm too busy to see what was making some noise!"

- You bought it. She cartwheeled inside her heart. And quickly she placed the letter inside your book, but not without dropping Sunntendante Chevalmann.

- Oh no! Just as she was about to pull away from your book you were already back.

- Quickly she thought, find an excuse! Yet there was none. And so she excused herself to the bathroom.

- the letter was filled with corny lines she found from books.

- how were you supposed to turn her down?

Dating:

- tea parties are a daily routine for you both. and she would be sure to give you a new type of sweet every time. its gotten to a point you don't even know how she keeps finding new ones.

- she definitely shares the tea Wriothesley keeps on giving her. if you have a taste for them, don't act surprised when you see a whole cabinet full of them in Furinas house.

- Neuvillete had already known you two were saying even before she confessed. he keeps your guard high at all times with his strength warnings to not break her heart.

- you are just so warm. she adores holding you close. be it when cuddling to sleep or she is just clinging onto you as you do your own activity.

- she loves making you try all the different types of sauces she uses for macaronis. and how could you say no to her when she always pouts and tilts her head when you refuse? she is just to adorable to reject.

- she would read you stories to bed. be it takes of a mysterious detective or a classic tale of a knight saving a damsel in distress. and the way she reads them out will make you feel as if she had sucked you in to the story.

- the definition of pda. she is all over you everywhere and anywhere. as long as she's with you everything is fine. she could be home with you as you cuddle and be content with it. or in the market buying groceries, somehow just being with you blocks all the whispering away.

- you definitely keep her from eating only macaronis and sweets for her whole life. yet she will also beg for you to cook macaroni everyday with a new y
type of sauce she bought.

- she is so scared of messing up. so much that she will remember every little big celebration you two have as a couple. it could be your birthday, your anniversary, when you moved in with her, the first time you kissed, the first time you cooked for her, the first book you read together. you can find all that in her journal.

Authors note:
Criticism is allowed but don't go too hard, you may correct the spelling mistakes or even correct one of the headcanons if one of them is too out of character.
(Art and characters are not mine only the story)