~~Kazuha~~

Crushing:

- He doesn't show it, at all. He kept his feelings so intact that it was impossible to see it. But he's always so charming with his words, yet the way he says it always make you keep second guessing yourself. Does he really like you? Or was it just a polite comment?

- Long walks. He will show you all the best places in the forest, while still holding your hand all the way.

- And on those walks is where he usually gets his ideas for haikus or poems. And he'd share it all to you. You'd hear how each word came to him, or what gave him the inspiration. You'll even hear his mistakes, how a word doesn't rhyme, how the theme changes too much, or even a completely rejected idea.

- What you don't know is why he gets his ideas so very often on those walks is because of you. Most of his inspiration were from you, but you didn't notice did you?

- He loves complimenting every single thing about you. Either on your appearance, personality, works of art, voice, anything. He just adores you so much.

- When troubles stir up, he knows you can handle yourself. That's why he never intervenes, but sitting by yourself or even opening the door? Y/n you must be dreaming.

- Your feedback is everything to him. Oh his poems needs to rhyme more? He's already brainstorming all the words he knows. The topic is to repeating? He'll just find a new one.

- And your compliments absolutely melts him. How the way your voice sound when you praise his work is music to his delicate ears. He just can't help but stare at you with heart eyes every time.

- Beidou knows him like the back of her hand. Of course she knows how he feels about you. She is trying so hard to make you realize how he feels, she even tried to set up dates in disguise of hang outs (She succeeded).

Confession:

- A letter was dropped in front of your house, only three words were there "I love you"... yet no signs of any name or initials.

- When you and Kazuha met once more, he seemed, a bit more nervous. A rare sight for someone as composed as him. You two still went through the routine, walking, listening to him compose a poem, and finally reaching back to her house.

- For the whole time he tried his best to talk to you with eye contact, but for some reason he just can't bring himself to face those y/ec  orbs of yours...

- And finally, when you two reached the end of your routine, you dropped the question. What was up with him today?

- You saw pink hues cover his pale skin. A sight to behold as this was something out of the ordinary... and he was quite cute looking like that.

- After a moment of silence, he made himself stare into your eyes when finally...

- "So you know the letter that morning...?"

- "It was me... y/n I... I love you"

- he could never tell what you felt about him. Yet if it were anyone else he'd recognized how they felt about him and other people immediately. But you were different, it's an on going battle in his head if the time you spent together was of love or it was just you being nice?

- And when you said you returned those feelings, his heart melted. As if every problem was lifted of his chest. And he could only bring your hand closer to his lips while looking at you full of longing.

Dating:

- He loves telling you all the sweet poems he made about you. It's either about your looks, how you act, how you make him feel, anything about you he will write. He could even compare your flaws to the sun and moon...

- The ultimate gentleman. He will do everything for you. You will not dare to lift even a finger when he's around.

- And after the whole confession thing? He adores giving you hand kisses. Your reading? One of your hand suddenly receives a kiss. You were just fighting a monster? Even with bloodied faces and clothing he'll pull you close and kiss your lips.

- He loves listening to you ramble on to whatever interest you have going on. You could go on for hours and hours and still he'd remember every single thing you told him, even the ones you don't remember.

- Surprise hugs. He adores the look of surprise on your face when he suddenly wraps his arms around you, and then the way your face slowly turn into one of pure happiness. He just loves you so very much!

- He will continue to send you all sort off love letters. Either a lovey dicey poem, a short haiku, or just cheesy lines he thought of.

- Your usual walks with him now turns into nature dates. He loves taking you to newer places now, even taking you on the ship.

- Beidou will always welcome you with open arms. She loves you even more now! And she is so proud of Kazuha finally admitting his feelings to you. She will even prepare a feast just to celebrate the two of you coming together.

- When cuddling, he doesn't have a specific preference. But every chance he can get, he'll always whisper sweet nothings into your ear until you fall asleep right in his arms.

Authors note:
Criticism is allowed but don't go too hard, you may correct the spelling mistakes or even correct one of the headcanons if one of them is too out of character.
(Art and characters are not mine only the story)