~~Venti~~

Crushing:

- He is very on and off about his feelings. For an old god he cannot identify his feelings to save his life.

- You'll often catch him singing poems that correlate with you... but surely that is a coincidence?

- He will beg you to buy him wine non stop. The only way to shut him up is to give him an apple or two. But really it's only an excuse to see you more, and of course to receive his favorite food from his beloved.

- He will drag you to the tavern every. Single. Day. Oh you have something to do? Nope your going to the tavern now. (A bit ironic as he is the god of freedom)

- Highly drunk every single night. Yet he still respects your boundaries to the point your surprised, as a drunk man could never resist someone as beautiful as you...

- He plays the lyre on a daily basis, so much so he wants you to play it too. He'd teach you all the basics, notes, chords, and even secrets he found out along his journey. He would even lend you the power of Anemo just to hear you struck a chord for him.

- He'll take you to all the best mountains in Monstadt. He'll fly you around the trees and let you touch the clouds. He'll wave to birds as you cling onto him for dear life, honestly he keeps doing this just because of that.

Confession:

- It was a late night in the tavern, once more Venti was found smothering all around you. This time around, the windbloom festival was around, that was why he got so drunk.

- "Y/n?~"

- "I love you~"

- Of course you thought it was nothing but his usual slip ups. It's not unusual for him to slur out sudden compliments to you, but never a direct "I love you"

- You'll have to drag him all the way back to his house, and when you both did reach his house. He won't let go of you.

- "y/n stay please?~"

- No matter how much you'll protest, you will still end up staying over in his house. He will fall asleep that very second you entered the house, so now you are free to snoop around.

- You found the poems he wrote. The ones he sang before, the ones he will sing, and poems that were still a work in progress. And you'll find that it all correlated to you, so all those things he sang... wasn't a coincidence...?

- Yet the next thing you'll be aware of was falling asleep in his embrace...

- Only in the morning you were able to make sense of what you found out about, as soon as you questioned him, don't be surprised when you can compare his face to a strawberry.

- "uh... listen, it's not- it's not like that I uh..."

- "I love you alright?"

Dating:

- He'll force you to perform with him. Making you join to all the stories he wrote about you and your adventures. Whether it's making you play the part, sing, play an instrument, or even just watch from the side.

- If you think he can keep your relationship a secret you'd be dead wrong. He loves boasting to Kaeya and other drunk wards about how lucky he is to have such a partner. It's almost to the point where when people see you they immediately recognize you as Venti's significant other.

- Wine dates! He used to take you to the tavern all the time, after you two date it's now more of a daily routine rather than a special occasion.

- Lots of pet names that correlate to the wind, such as wind bloom, dove, dandelion, etc.

- He adores giving you kisses, anywhere and everywhere. But as he is drunk most of the timel if he is with you, his kisses are wet and sloppy, yet every single kiss is only filled by pure adoration.

- Random bouquets, it could be your anniversary or a random Tuesday. As soon as he notices that the last bouquet he gave you has wilted, don't be surprised to see a new one in its place. It could range from a week or a few minutes from him noticing it.

- Private concerts. He loves singing, and he loves you even more. It would be normal for him to sing all about you and be it shown only to you.

- Little spoon, he loves being embraced by your warmth and be completely drunk in your scent. But he's willing to change it up once in a while, or even when you need his support.

- He trust you. So much so that he'd tell you all his woes. It could be the lost of his friend, being the weakest of the seven, or just simple conflicts on his now human life.

- Rainy days are the best time to spend with him. He'll make candle light dinner in the comfort of your own home, even if the food isn't exactly restaurant quality the pure devotion he shows you makes it more than enough (there are plenty of corny songs he will sing to you)

Authors note:
Criticism is allowed but don't go too hard, you may correct the spelling mistakes or even correct one of the headcanons if one of them is too out of character.
(Art and characters are not mine only the story)