Chapter 1- Brandon's POV

I slide my body up and down the pole...

All the while thinking to myself.

Why am I doing this to myself? I mean, really? I'm standing here, a pair a jeans and a g-string, grinding up and down a dirty pole. My body shaking and sweating, watching Preston alongside me. Men throwing money at us... What happened? One minute we're on top, playing Minecraft to make a living and next... I'm in a gay bar, owned by my best friend, dancing while being paid to lose my innocence and my lunch. That's right; I have to be on a diet all the time to still appear to Tyler's standard. Sexy. That's what he wants? That's what he'll get.

I continue to grind , moving my hips up and down, sliding my body along this disgusting pole for what feels like hours. I pull off my jeans, showing my g-string. Why people want this, I will never understand.

I keep dancing, waiting for the song to end, when I can get off the stage. I leave the stage, put my pants on and run to the bathroom, where I throw up my dinner. That's before I see him. Mat. The beautiful boy I love, watching me puke...

"Brandon? What's wrong?" I sigh as he pulls me closer.

"Wanna come over and watch movies?" I look up.

"How long have you been here?" He looks shocked as I say this with a harsh, yet emotionless voice.

"We got here after the dancers got off stage, why?" I sigh, look down and start to tear up.

"I can't leave, Mat..." He lifts my head up and sees the tears.

"Why not Petey?" He grips my jaw.

"I just can't." I say without emotion and sprint out the door.

(A/N- Three hours late is better than never right? Sorry I'm such a liar! Family stuff was going on and ya... So here you are. Hope somebody enjoys this, it was fun to write. Prepare yourself for some fucked up shit. That's all I have to say. Silvv OUT!)