Chapter 4- NeteZahHutt's POV

Brandon's POV

I'm still laying on the ground backstage, Preston already on stage, when I see Vik run in and slip off his shirt. After he takes it off, he kneels down next to me.

"What are you doing Vik? I'm supposed to go up." I cough and he run his fingers threw my hair.

"You go to sleep. Preston and I will work while Choco makes the rounds. Don't worry sweetie, Tyler will understand." He keeps running his fingers threw my hair, it makes me sleepy. He knows how to make me sleepy. Best... brother... ever.

Mat's POV

I walk backstage to see Vik's running his fingers through Brandon's hair. After a little while, Vikk bends down and kisses his forehead. He stands up and gets ready to move onto the stage. Fixing himself, he turns to see me.

"What are you doing here?" I sigh and point to Brandon.

"I was looking for him. Why is he back here?" he nods and I look down.

"We work here." My heart slows. How could my darling Brandon work here? 

"Why?"  I look up to see him giving me an 'are you stupid' look.

"We needed money and Tyler gave it to us. He owns the joint we work in. All we had was each other and we all live together, in a cheap-ass crummy apartment that smells like smoke, sweat, blood and tears. Ya and Tyler said we aren't allowed to tell you guys because you would try to convince us to leave. What do you have to say to that? Why do you think we always insist on not hanging out at our place?" He snaps at me and I cringe. The looks of anger, disgust, and annoyance on his usually happy face is startling. 

"I didn't know. I'm sorry. But seriously, is he ok?" Vik looks down at Brandon and sighs. He motions for me to come closer. I walk over to him and kneel down beside Vik. Vik moves Brandon to his back and pull's his arm off of his chest to expose ribs, showing very prominently as his chest moves shallowly up and down. Tears form in my eyes and I stare at how unhealthy his body has become. 

"Bulimic, and a smoker. That's what happened to him after YouTube shut down. We all live together but I'm the only one who watches him. He is so important to me. Cause, you see, when everything went to hell, Brandon made sure I had a roof over my head and he's the reason Tyler is so nice to us. I'm just worried something will happen. He's just always had to be so strong. Just... Be careful, ok? We wouldn't want you to end up in our boat nor would we want you to hurt him in any way." I nod and he gets up and leaves to be on stage. I pull Brandon onto my lap. This sweet angel is in so much pain. Without thinking, I start to sing to him. 

But when I finish the first verse, I see his eyes are  staring open. Fuck. I'm gonna have to explain this.

(A/N Yay I finally fucking updated! I'm still gonna apologize yet again for my lack of updates. I'm currently failing two of my main courses in school this year and I've been skipping some classes to work on other ones. Paired with that, my panic attacks have been getting worse as well as my depression. So ya, my life is a mess right now. I'm really sorry guys. I'll be posting back to back chapters of this book today and hopefully a new (smutty) chapter of TSCOT. Hope you enjoyed, I love you all. Silvv OUT!)