Chapter 5- Poofless's POV

Rob's POV

Lachlan, Mat and I decided to go to a strip club tonight. I would've invited Preston, but he had to work. It really is strange how I don't know where he works or even where he lives. But lately he's been always smelling like cigarettes and sweat. I miss the old Preston. The one who smelled like cherries and happiness. I miss the boy I fell in love with. 

Lachlan and Mat have disappeared, so I'm sitting alone here. I hear an announcement about the strippers so I know another round of them are up. The next thing I see shocks me. My baby, my Preston walking onto the stage in jeans and no shirt.

He stands next to the pole looking down. Then, shocking me even more, when the song comes on, he starts to grind his body on the pole. He's moving so well, so seamlessly, so mesmerizingly, I almost don't even see Mat walk back over.

"Mat, why is Preston up there?" I ask with my voice cracking. I turn to him. 

"Him, Vik, Brandon, Choco and Kenny work here. They live in a shitty apartment, and can't escape because Tyler, the owner, won't let them. Vik also told me that Tyler was trying to hide it. So we may be fucked." I nod and look back up at the stage. Preston is no longer there and the stage is dark. 

"I don't get why they would do this. Why give in?" Mat just sighs. 

"Because they were forced. Forced to live in a shitty, gross apartment, forced to work under insane conditions. Now we might want to get backstage if you want to see Preston. He might go out for a smoke." I sigh and follow behind.

Preston's POV

I rush backstage when I finished, knowing Rob was watching. Brandon is still asleep and Vik Is holding him. I decide it's time for a smoke so I pull one out and light it. Soon after, Rob comes back stage, with Mat and Lachlan. But the minute they do, Tyler walks in.

"Hello boys. I guess you know I our little secret. Looks like you have to join them. Lachlan, Rob and Mat. You soon, will all be my little toys, just like the other 5." Rob speaks up and I mentally slap him.

"Why should we? It's not like you can." Tyler just laughs.

"I already did. Didn't you hear? Your bosses are pretty mad that you quit over email might want to go pack up your apartments before the bank comes to take your shit. You three start tomorrow." He walks out and I crumble.

"Why can't we be normal?" I cry. By now Choco has shown up and is hugging me. Brandon is awake and reaching for a smoke. But once he picks it up, Mat tries to take it. Big mistake. Brandon grabs Mat's wrists and pushes him back.

"Mat. Don't touch my cigarettes ever, got it?" Mat steps back and nods at Brandon's snap. Brandon lights it and walks over to the stage. He looks out to see an empty bar. 

"We're done for the night. Thank god."

(A/N- Here is the next chapter my lovelys. You all are wonderful. Thank you for 100  reads on this story already. I love you all. Silvv OUT!)