Chapter seven

*Continuation of Chapter six*

"I still can't believe I'm gonna try to impress my stalkers, what am I thinking?" I thought "But Kayla did say my life was a little bit boring so a little boldness in me wouldn't hurt"

I walked to the lingerie section and found a set that I really liked and stood out to me the most. It was an embroidered mesh strappy low-cut demi bra in embroidery. And an embroidered mesh strappy cheekini panty . I really liked it because it was also in red, my favorite color.

As I was about to grab it I received a message from my best friend asking me where I was which was weird since she never asks about my whereabouts

As I was about to grab it I received a message from my best friend asking me where I was which was weird since she never asks about my whereabouts. I didn't feel comfortable telling her that I was at Victoria's Secret store buying lingerie for someone she knows nothing about, including me. I just texted her telling her that I was at home watching Netflix and eating ice cream and surprisingly she believed me and just said "wish I was there with you;)" I let
out a relieved sigh then grabbed the lingerie and went to the cashier and payed then walked out. As I walked out I felt as if I was being followed around but I didn't much of it but something told me that I should look behind me and I did . My eyes widened in disbelief.

To my surprise I saw Kayla and Kevin
hiding behind a clothing store while Kevin was kissing Kayla's neck. My eyes felt teary as I felt sick to my stomach as I witnessed the heartbreaking scene in front of me. I knew they couldn't see that I was watching as they were busy sucking each other's mouths. I decided not to say anything and just walked away with my shopping bag in my hands. I ordered a taxi and few minutes later it arrived and I went back home.

I went straight to my bedroom and cried on my bed thinking about how my best friend,  the only person I considered my family betrayed me and dates my ex behind my back. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I jumped from my bed as I heard a voice come from the corner of my room,  "Who are you" I asked scared for my life "Shhh...don't worry baby girl I'm not gonna hurt you I promise" the figure came closer till I could clearly see he's face,"I'm Vincenzo baby girl but you can call me Vince" he said and kneeled in front of me and put his hands on my thighs. "Are you one of my three stalkers?" I asked even though I knew he was, "Yes baby girl I am , I'm Lorenzo's brother the one you met before"

I blushed as remembered what and who he was talking about . "So tell me why are you crying baby girl?" he asked as he started caressing my thighs with his strong veiny hands that made me fold
instantly "m-my ex boyfriend he-" I stopped mid sentence not sure if I should tell him about my problems "he what baby girl? You can trust me"
I blushed at the pet name he gave me "I caught them at the mall when I went to buy linge-" I stopped as I thought about if I bought lingerie for him "continue baby girl"

"I was buying lingerie for you since you said you were gonna come tonight" I looked down in embarrassment. He chuckled and took his hand and lifted my chin to meet his gaze . It felt like time stood still as I admired his face.He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. He was handsome from his generous opinions to the touch of his hand upon my thighs.
The man had eyes of pure mischief and a heart of gold; he had that way of moving that honest people do, with the spark of the man and a smile that went all the way through to his core. And those kissable lips i was craving them. And I just wanted to run my hands in his dark silky hair

"Like what you see baby girl" I was snapped out of my thoughts blushed. "How about you try on what you bought at the store hmmm baby girl?"
I nodded and took the shopping bag and went to the bathroom while Vincenzo sat on the bed. I got out of the bathroom feeling sexy as ever as the bra hugged my full round breasts perfectly and the panties left little to the imagination as it showed all of my curves. "Fuck..you're so perfect baby"
I blushed at his words and noticed the hardness in his pants. "Come to Daddy baby girl" said and motioned me with his two fingers, "I wonder how he's fingers would feel inside me" I thought to myself. I sat on his lap he started kissing my neck, "let me make you feel good and forget about that dumbass Kevin ,what do you say baby girl?" Without a single word coming out of my mouth I just nodded.

"Words baby,  words"

" y-yes"

"Yes what baby girl?"

"Yes daddy" i moaned as he's hands made way to my panties.

This was going to be a long night...

Don't forget to comment and like.
Love yall mwah mwah mwah 💗 💓 😘