Chapter fifteen

Third person pov:

Jake was sweating and holding in his breath that that he was probably never gonna set free until Kevin and Kayla told him what he wanted to hear.

Yes we'll help you.

"Will you?" Jake asks again with a bit of impatience and nervousness in his voice. Kevin and Kayla looked at each other again then back at him and said "Yes we'll help you. It would be our absolute pleasure,  we were actually just planning on how we'll get rid of her and we were looking for a hitman to do a hit-and-run and I think we've just found one."

Kayla and Kevin gave Jake a devilish smile to which he gave in return. Jake sat closer to them and started going through the sheet that had all their plans.

"Tell me what I need to do "

Kevin explained everything to Jake and he very much liked the plan.

Meanwhile, Theolyn and her boyfriends are at the nearest mall to buy some new things for their angel.

"So what would you like to buy baby
girl ?" Enzo asks as they walked into the first expensive clothing shop. "Nothing really i don't need anything."
She said as she walked slower and slower since she always felt bad about spending other people's money.

"We'll buy you anything and everything love , we also have to buy things that will fit in your new closet "
Lorenzo said and picked up a nice yellow floral dress .

"Closet?" She asked

"Yes baby girl you'll be staying with us now since we'll need you to be by our side all the time and we simply just can't get enough of that unbelievably beautiful face " said Lorenzo and winked at Theolyn and checked her out then smirked when he saw her visibly red face.

"B-but-but"

"No buts love you'll be staying with us whether you like it or not and I promise you that you'll like it and if you don't we will let you choose a new house to move into " said Vincenzo and stood behind her moved his hand up her neck which made her lightly gasp in return.

"Control yourself idiot" Enzo sternly said with an annoyed and jealousy look. Vincenzo smirked and took a step back and walked away disappearing in the empty store. 

"I'm not going anywhere " Theolyn said which made Enzo and Lorenzo turn their heads towards her. "Why mi amor?" They asked in unison.

"I don't want to invade your space and feel like an outsider , burden or something " she says and looked down in embarrassment. Lorenzo walked towards her and lifted her chin making her look up to his capturising eyes.

"Listen to me baby girl you will never...ever be a burden or an outsider when you're with us ok?" he stated and gave her a short but sweet kiss. She quickly pulled away and slapped his chest "people will see us!"

She whisper yelled and looked around to see if anyone was watching them. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"The world deserves to know who you belong to angel " he said as he attacked her neck with aggressive kisses which will most definitely leave marks.

She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning .

"I don't think I can control myself anymore after seeing this." Vincenzo said as he leaned on the door and closed the curtains and dimmed the lights.

The three men smirked at each other and walked towards the confused yet curious Theolyn. She stood in between them leaving no space for movement whatsoever.

Lorenzo kissed and gently bit her neck . Enzo crashed his lips with hers and started tongue fucking her. Vincenzo cupped her butt grind it against his manhood.

She let them do what they wanted since she had little room to move a muscle. She moaned in Enzo's mouth when Lorenzo pinched her erect nipples printed on her shirt.

The brothers smirked and smiled then then they stopped what they were doing and took a step back leaving Theolyn with the lonely air that still had a scent of the three brother's perfumes combined .

She frowned and crossed her arms "Why did you stop? " They all laughed at her question. "Such a needy girl. " said Enzo.

"Weren't you the one that was scared to know what it feels like to be fucked? Hmm baby?" Enzo teasingly reminded her which made her cheeks heat up and smile awkwardly.

The men started walking towards the exit door "Where are you going!?" Theolyn asked them.

"Come live with us and we will buy you whatever you want and do anything you want." That's what one of the men said and opened the door.

"Your personal driver is here love " Vincenzo said and they all winked at her and checked out stripping her naked with their eyes  one last time then exited and drove off leaving the confused Theolyn who did not know what to do.

"Will they actually give me whatever I want ?" She asked herself whilst walking out of the store heading towards her now personal driver.

_____^______^______^______^_____^
_____*______*______*______*_____*

BTW WHAT DO YOU CALL A DRIVER WHO DRIVES YOU AROUND ALL THE TIME..I FORGOT TBH😭😭😭

What do you think of this chapter?
Feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions on this chapter 😊

Thank yall for reading my story btw . Appreciate it 🙏

I'm so tired,  I've got so much homework and projects 😭😭
So prepare for late updates

Love yall xoxo mwah mwah mwah 💗 😘