Chapter twenty

Theolyn's pov:

I woke up feeling something in between my legs . I must be imagining things or dreaming since last night after Enzo and I cuddled he carried me to my bedroom and left .
I squint my eyes and rubbed them to see more clearly and there he was. It was Enzo.

"Good morning " he says looking up from between my legs. His trimmed beard tickles my sensitive skin as he continues to eat me out . "I couldn't resist one last taste of that delicious pussy ". "But it's early in the morning" he grins at me before standing up and walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Don't worry" he says,  walking into the bathroom "Your punishment isn't over darling,  yesterday was just a warm up. You stay right there i just have to go and grab something real quick " he winks at me and starts walking away, leaving me squirming on the bed.

He comes back holding a ...butt plug?!!
He returns to the bed and diving back between my legs. "This may hurt but you won't feel a thing after ok?" he reassures me and I nodded slightly nervous since I've only heard about these things in books.

He rubs the butt plug on my wet folds to use as lube and I let out a quiet moan. He gently enters the butt plug in my hole and God did it hurt ! He finally pushes the remaining inches inside and resumes to eating me out ,his tongue expertly flicking and lapping at my sensitive clit. I couldn't hold it back and arched my back and let out a loud moan.

"That's it" he murmurs,  hearing my soft moans. I still couldn't get over the feeling that someone was inside my other hole and he noticed. "Let go and just indulge in how good it feels " he thrusts two fingers in me, hitting my G-spot and making me cry out and bite my lip at how painfully good it felt.

"You like that?" he asks, continuing to finger fuck me while licking my clit. "You're so wet and tight around my fingers " he picks up the pace knowing how close I was to climaxing.

"Cum for me "  he orders feeling me tremble beneath him. My walls clench around his fingers as I release, moaning his name. He continues to lap at my juices,  savoring the taste of my orgasm.

"Mmm , that was good" he says,  pulling his fingers out of me and standing up. "I think I need to be inside of you now" . He pulls out the butt plug and walks over to the bedside then placed it there,  then climbs back.on the bed and positioning himself at my entrance.

"Im tired" I protest and my body probably agrees with me too.

"You don't have a say in anything love after what you said yesterday and besides you'll have plenty of time to rest after I fuck you like the slut you are " he says,  teasing the head of his cock with my entrance. "And i know you'll take it like a good girl ". He pushes inside me slowly,  feeling me stretch around him "Fuck" he groans and I my fingers clenched around his back which might probably leave a bit of blood and marks but I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

"You're so tight " he murmurs ,starting
to thrust inside me . "So fucking hot" he picks up the pace,  slamming into me with force as I moan and whimper. "Take it baby. Take your daddy's cock" he says and buried his head in my neck. "Yes" he growls,  slapping my ass. His thrusts become rougher as he pounds into me , hitting my G-spot repeatedly. I can feel him getting closer to his climax. "I'm going to cum inside you" he says .

"Cum with me" he demands,  feeling myself clench around him. "I'm gonna fill your pussy with my seed " . He releases inside me and I also orgasm , groaning as he spills his hot cum deed within my womb. "Fuck" he pants , pulling out of me. He lies down next to me stroking my hair gently "That was amazing " he kisses my forehead.

"Now let's get you cleaned up and meet up with the others for lunch in the kitchen " he says and picks me up, carries me to the bathroom and helps me wash since I was too tired to even move a muscle.

~~~~

After 30 minutes I was all cleaned up and Enzo had cleaned up the bed sheets and replaced them with new ones. He helped me wear new clothes which was an oversized  shirt that he took from his closet and black Nike shorts

Enzo carried me as we headed to the kitchen and found Lorenzo and Vincenzo already seated on their chairs waiting for their food i guess

Enzo carried me as we headed to the kitchen and found Lorenzo and Vincenzo already seated on their chairs waiting for their food i guess. They had heard our footsteps and turned heads and smiled . "Hello beautiful " Lorenzo says as he patted his lap signaling me to sit on it .

I smiled and sat on his lap then looked at Vincenzo who eyed me up and down."Good morning Vincenzo" I said. "Looks like someone had a good time last night " he say while looking at the marks on my thighs and neck and I blush.

I looked over at Enzo who winked and smirked while sitting down and thanked their personal chef for the food in front of him.

Wow..how rich are these guys?

We talked and laughed about silly things and shared our interests, personal lives and so much more.
I have never felt this happy before in my entire life.

To think the person whom I used to call my best friend would be the one who would stab me in the back like that over a guy.

To think the person who i thought loved me wanted nothing to do with me because I didn't feel comfortable of having sexual intercourse back then .

To think the person who hurt me the most in college had finally mended his ways and wanted to do right by me would also stab me in the back .

Life is definitely full of surprises.

And now here i am enjoying my life not being worried about little threats or stuff like that. I'm just living my life like I deserve and I'm glad that my guys made that possible for me and I'm forever grateful. I owe them my life.

I guess it's not so bad to have a stalker after all ...no actually stalkers. After everything we've been through i guess it's true when they say :

"The best view comes after the hardest climb"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna cry 😢 😭
Just one or two more chapters left and that's it 😭😭
Even though I was very eager for the story to end I'm sad 😥 ❤

Im also thinking of writing a new story about something similar... 🤔
Which one do you choose between these three titles :

Stepmom's little play thing .

Stalked by my ex-boss .

The mafia men.

Don't forget to like and comment 😉 Love yall mwah mwah xoxo 😘