Nightmare

(Note: Please know that I have a very little experience with writing and I apologize in advance if I have a bad grammar and writing since English is not my native language but I still wanna shoot my shot and write this because I kinda like the idea. Anyways enjoy the first chapter!!!)
(Btw this take place in 2020 with no pandemic bc it suck)

Y/n : "Wait, n-no, don't leave!"

Y/n called out to a little girl, running towards a dark tunnel, Y/n start to run after her, trying to stop her from going towards the tunnel but he failed. Y/n stumbled over a rock and trip, spraining his ankle, he try to get up and run but he was unable to. He start to fight against the pain and walk towards the little girl who stopped in the middle of the tunnel and stand on train track.

Y/n : "Please...d-don't go.."

Y/n reached his hand out to the girl and try to grab her but before he could, a train comes out of the tunnel and ran her over.

Y/n: "n-no...n-not again.."

His voice was shaking, he looked to the girl and saw her body, laying on the snow while the snow around her turns to red..her body was twisted, her eyes were lifeless.

Y/n start to close his eyes then open them, the next thing he saw are there's police and ambulance. He sees a women, standing in front of him, telling him to wake up

??? : "wake up, Y/n..."

Y/n : "w-what..?"

??? : "wake up."

He opens his eyes and see Ahri waking him up, the others looked worried.

Ahri : "Y/n, you alright? You were crying and saying things like "don't go". Were you having a bad dream?"

Y/n wipe his tears up, he didn't really noticed that he was crying from the nightmare.

Y/n : "Oh, I was? S-Sorry, I didn't mean to make you guys worried. Yeah, it's just a bad dream, don't worry too much about me."

Evelynn : "Is it about her again..?"

Y/n looked away in a sad expression.
He turn back and look at Evelynn.

Y/n : "Yeah, it's about her..."

Ahri give y/n a pat on the back. She gives him a warm, comforting smile.

Ahri : "Don't worry, it wasn't your fault, y/n. Nothing that happened to her was your fault."

Y/n : "You're right, I shouldn't think about it. Sorry I fell asleep while doing all of these, I guess I'm a little tired."

Kai'Sa : "It's fine, you've been helping us with everything for the filming and you're probably tired. You should take some rest."

Y/n : "Okay, I'm heading to bed then."

Y/n gets up and wish all of them goodnight and head to bed. The girls stayed in the living room, talking to each other.

Akali : "Eve, what do you mean when you ask y/n "is it about her again"? Who were you talking about..?"

Evelynn : "Oh, I forgot that you don't know much about him.."

Evelynn put down her glass of wine and clear her throat

Evelynn : "Y/n used to have a little sister until something happened, he was just a little kid, about 8 or 9, and his sister was 5, they were playing in the snow, he was chasing her. They were getting a little too carried away until she stop in the middle of a train track and got hit by a train. He stand there, watching his sister bleed out."