Pop Stars In Disguise

[I hope you like how I write things, it feels a bit weird to share my work since I usually keep it to myself, I hope you enjoy reading the second chapter!]
[I don't really know if any of this are streetwear fashion, apologize in advance]
Ps: Sorry I took so long to complete this chapter, my brain has been mushed

After waiting for at least an hour or so, the girls finally got out of the room, all of them had worn streetwear fashion since that's what you suggested and they agree, also thanks to our professional in streetwear fashion, Akali.

Kai'Sa got out of the room, wearing a ripped baggy jeans, a black skin tight turtleneck and a gray utility jacket, she had a mask on and had her hair down just so people wouldn't recognize her.

Then Ahri got out of her room wearing a white tee inside and a baggy jacket with jeans shorts and a mask.

After probably an hour, Evelynn and Akali finally got out of the room, Evelynn was dressed in a long brown colored coat with a checkered pattern on it, a black turtleneck, beige color pants and a classic black Converse, she's also wearing a mask.

And Akali was wearing a simple oversized varsity jacket with white t-shirt and a ripped black jeans and a pair of sneakers, also a mask. Simple but stylish.

And Y/N, a black turtleneck with a leather jacket, a black pants and boots along with a chain necklace. And can't forget about the mask.

Y/n give Akali a fist bump. Akali stood there with a proud face of what she had done with the girls' clothing.

Y/n : "Great job, Li."

Akali : "It's such a pain choosing Evelynn her clothes but I manage to get the perfect one."

Y/n let out a soft chuckle, imagining how much of a pain working with Evelynn about her sense of fashion is.

Y/n : "Yeah, I can tell by how long you guys take."

Y/n walks over to the rest of the girls

Y/n : "I see Li manage make something work with Eve."

Ahri : "Yeah but Li did an amazing job with these outfits."

Y/n : "Well she is a professional at this."

Ahri : "You're right."

Y/n : "You guys ready to go yet?"

Ahri/Kai'Sa/Evelynn : "Yep / Yes / Of course."

They all start to head towards the underground garage where Evelynn store her sports cars, some of them are probably worth a lot more than Y/n's salary in a year.

Ahri : "So which car you'll be driving today, Eve?"

Evelynn : "I'll drive this one."

Evelynn walks to her Lamborghini Urus, the midnight blue color of the car was illuminate by the light in the garage, putting her hand on the outer hood of the car. Evelynn form a small, noticeable smile, probably missing her car after working in the studio a lot.

Y/n: "Wait, have you anyone ever seen you driving around with that car? We might get caught."

Evelynn: "No, I don't think so."