Fragments of My Heart

[sorry for the slow schedule, both of my grandfather died so I didn't have motivation to write anything and my phone's battery had some issues so I had to take it to the repair shop like 4 times and now I bought a new phone]

Today is the day of the recording session with Yasuo and our new member, Seraphine. Y/n being Y/n, he was excited. His excitement level was through the roof, having his best bud working with them to make the new EP. Besides, he got a date with his beloved girlfriend tonight, nothing could ruin his mood.
The other was in the studio, currently they're working on Akali's part of the song.
Kai'Sa stands beside him, watching Akali singing behind the glass pane.

Kai'Sa: "Good job on convincing Yasuo to help us."

Y/n: "No problem. He's my best friend after all."

Kai'Sa: "You seem in a good mood today. Anything exciting?

Y/n: "So you noticed? Well, how could I not be in a good mood, I finally got to see Yasuo face to face after probably 5 years of being busy with work. And I finally got to go on the date I've been wanting to go with Leona."

Kai'Sa: "No wonder why you're in such a good mood. Finally going on a date with her. You must be really happy right now."

Y/n: "Yup, nothing could ruin that right now."

Kai'Sa gave him a pat on the head before going back to Ahri.
Akali then got out of the recording room, proud of herself.

Akali: "I killed it, didn't I, Y/n?

Y/n smile at her give her a fist bump.

Y/n: "As always."

Akali: "You're looking a lot more lively today. Let me guess, she's finally going on a date with you?"

Y/n: "Yea, finally, I've been waiting for so long."

Akali: "Good for you, man. You got the date you deserved. Good luck on your date."

Y/n: "Thanks."

(Time skip)

It was already 8:40 pm. It was time for the date. Our Y/n here was dressed nicely. He got his white shirt tucked into his black slack with his black blazer and his tie. His hair was nice and neat. He spray his purfume on and fix his tie then put on his watch. He turn around and see the others staring at him.

Ahri: "It's nice to see you all dressed up."

Kai'Sa: "Ahri's right, maybe you should dressed up more."

Akali: "You're looking extra fine, man. I'm sure she'll love it."

Evelynn: "Mhm, you look better when you're dressed up."

The three of them stare at him, admiring his neat look.

Y/n: "What do you mean? I always dressed up nicely, aren't I?"

Evelynn: "You do but this is different."

Y/n: "Alright then."

Akali then gets up and grab Y/n by the shoulders.

Akali: "Remember, if anything goes wrong, call us."