Heart to heart

The story is not a complete fiction, it holds some part of my past, my own story.

Every person has a story, and this is mine. Everything I've seen, understood, known, felt, the mistakes I've made, the lessons I've learned – I'll share it all with you through this story.

I have been quite distressed and depressed for the past few days. I try to forget everything and move forward, but despite my efforts, I can't seem to move on. The memories, the beautiful moments I've lived, are pulling me back . Along with that the pain I've felt, the tears I've shed, they tell me to move forward.

So, I thought, why not relive my old life once again, experience that pain again, shed those tears again, so that my heart realizes that forgetting it and moving forward is for my own good. I need to move on.

Well, its all in the mind, if I wanted, I could have done it in seconds, but those Fucking memories are not allowing me to do so.

This story of mine will definitely make you cry but at the same time, you might fall in love with the characters of this story.

Please read at your risk and try not to judge me on the basis of this story. I'm not any Saint, I've also made mistakes and did things I shouldn't have done.

This is my story, I'm the main lead here.