Unfortunate [Suegiku BE]

[Note: like the cap said, bad ending. Also there will be a lot of people who are uncomfortable with killing and some creepy stuff. It's not that creepy, but just saying. Idea from my favorite rapper Low G, idk why:)]

Tetchou POV:

My life up until now has only been about fighting for justice. But one day, something new was added to my life. A boy, Jouno as beautiful as an angel came into my life and gave me precious love.

Then everything collapsed when he angrily cursed and walked away from me. Since losing him, I've been immersed in alcohol. I took a bath in Hennessey and then felt sad about losing the whole world.

I feel my eyes blurry and this is the Nth time. During the thunderstorm, I realized it isn't fate.

I'm full of alcohol, because I'm afraid that one day in a dream, I'll have to meet the angel from the past that broke me, I'm missing it.

I opened my eyes and woke up, my phone was ringing, I crawled out of bed again. Slowly opening the phone, it took me 5 seconds to realize that it was the voice of the angel, and he was crying "I'm in so much pain".

"Where are you? Why don't you avenge me for the past week or so? I was tortured by him and I just kept screaming your name!"

"My neck was slit and I just kept screaming your name!"

"My body, why don't you look for it?"

"Who is he? Why don't you kill him?"

And suddenly, the light on the mirror next to me fell and broke, and suddenly he appeared right in front of me, looking straight into my eyes, I thought he was laughing and crying at the same time, I felt a chill down my spine.

His lips started peeling off, blood poured out, his face gradually turned pale, his arms twisted to the left, he pressed my face, his voice cracked like crazy.

"Avenge me, because.."

"because..."

"I'm so scared..!"

"Avenge me!"

"Avenge me!"

I woke up in the middle of the night and realized there was no one next to me. The voice in my head told me the culprit was in the room below.

I looked down the stairs, there was a guy hiding behind the wall and laughing. It must be him, I pulled out the knife at 3:30. I used my foot to kick him down, then aimed at his leg to stab, blow number one then number two, going deep and cutting the knee.

I couldn't see clearly who it was, I turned on the light but looked down and realized, I stabbed my own leg, it was breaking into two.

"..."

"..."

"..."

beep, beep, beep.

"..."

"You did well, I love you just like yesterday."

"..."

[News]

Related to the incident where the body of a member of the hunting dogs was discovered on the riverbank yesterday. The investigation agency concluded that the victim showed signs of being brutally tortured, leading to his death.

Using professional measures, the police determined that the murderer of the murder was the victim's lover. It's unbelievable that it's the hunting dog, who has the strongest sense in justice.

At 4 a.m. today, he was arrested at his home in a state of unconsciousness due to alcohol and something undetermined and was trying to commit suicide, but failed.

Currently, Tetchou Suehiro is being detained to take testimony and clarify the motive for the crime.

"..."

3rd person POV:

Jouno never left him in the first place.

The truth is, that Jouno and Tetchou were on a mission together. They had to capture an ability user, just like always, but this time, it went wrong. The ability could make them go insane, they will be mentally unstable probably for the rest of their lives.

And there it was, the ability was used on Tetchou. He was the one who brutally murdered Jouno, his beloved, the most important person in his life. Everything was his illusion.

There was no Jouno, the voice on the phone was Jouno's, but it was just his illusion. There was no culprit down the stairs either. Oh, wait. He was the culprit. He thought he was attacking the culprit, which he was. He stabbed his own knee and it almost broke into two.

And why didn't Jouno use his ability? He simply couldn't. He was affected by the ability too, but not as much as Tetchou. Jouno couldn't hear anything, he couldn't use his ability, he was murdered by the man he trusted the most, his beloved.

End_