White Room

White nothing but white in this small cold room. Even my clothes are white. With the lights off you can still see the bright white even though the are no windows in the room to shine light. They say the white is suppose to help you, well suppose to. The white hurts, it is more painful to see, but they keep saying it's helping me. Lairs, all of the. Maybe they should stay in the white cold room for a night and see how they like it, if it calms them.

Cold and windowless, but you still feel the wind that is going on outside the room. There is no other color then white, unless you count my dark colored hair and eyes as a different color. But all you will ever really see is the bright white, that's all over.

"We should get some color, maybe a splash of nice bright red." I say to myself.

Alone in this room where people observe you, while you sit doing nothing. No one to talk to but yourself. No books to read or TV to watch. It's just you and your own thoughts. And it is their pleasure. They like to watch you lose your mind. Because when it is just you alone in a cold, windowless, white room with nothing to do, you will succumb to insanity.

But I like it here, I love it actually. Why? Because I am away from everyone. They might be watching, but you can't see them back nor can you hear them. You are away from them. You don't have to talk to them, see them. or be with them. You are alone in total silence, slowly going insane. And that makes me feel great.

I am stuck in this windowless, cold, bright, white, small room with nothing to do. But the best part is that I don't have to see or hear you assholes anymore.

The End