Lifeless

I like to watch your life slowly drain out of you. I love the smell of fresh blood. And to cut into your flesh is like Christmas to me.

*Drip-drip* Goes your blood running down your spine onto the stone cold floor. Easy to wash blood out of.

Burn your clothes then burn you flesh, you're still alive of course.

*Drip-drip* Goes your flesh then the dogs will come. You will still be alive, you will just be burned, badly. Once they are done with you I will come.

I'll be the one dragging the shovel with the blood still splattered on it from the last one. I'll bring the ropes and the chains with me as well. You can pick which one we use.

You will hang while I dig. Not enough pressure on you neck to kill you. No matter how hard you try to run or how hard you try to kill yourself to get away form me, it will never work.

"Soon the dripping will start again my love" I say to you in a sweet voice. "No use to cry any longer."

15ft down is where you'll go.

Lay you down and put tape over your mouth. "Just to be sure you can't be heard" I give you a quick smile. I lean down and kiss the part of your perfect face that hasn't burned off.

"Goodnight my love.... sweet dreams." The next thing you see is me shoveling dirt on to you body. The last thing you will hear is the shovel going into the dirt and releasing it into your grave. The last thing you feel will be the dirt sprinkling onto your body. And your last feelings will be sadness, pain, and remorse.