Chapter 18🔞🔞🔞

"Make yourself home sweetheart."

"When did you buy this house?" I got hook how Leam's new house look like. It's so amusing how simple and clean it is.

"Just last month. What do you think about my place? Is it passed to your taste?"

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion while my eyes can't stop roaming around the house.

Leam secretly smile maliciously. "Do you see yourself staying here with me?"

"W-what?!" I asked in disbelief. Is he inviting me to live with him? I silently asked myself.

"Why, you don't want?"

"But Leam, is not that easy..."

"Are you still worried about your parents? That they will know about us?"

"Yes, I am." I said honestly.

"Chain, I'm not planning to hide you for a long time. Sooner or later I will tell them about us."

"But not know, dad still recovering. I don't want to give him another problem." I refused.

"Okey if that's what you want, but whenever you're ready we will face them together."

"Uhm. We will for sure." I agree.

He smile and hug me tight. "Chain, I love you."

"I love you more." I replied.

"Now, can we continue our business a while ago?" suddenly he asked with his eyes shining.

"What business?" I asked innocently.

"You know, our monkey business.." he whispered in my ear.

"Umm... Did I ever agree with it?" I teased.

"Sweetheart... don't do this to me.." he said while placing little kisses to my neck and ears.

"Doing what..?" I continue to provoke him.

"Chain... I can't wait to have you... please..?" Leam asked between his heavy breath.

"Then... what happen next?" the butterflies begin to concour my stomach.

"I take the responsibility... if ever I made you pregnant." he said unexpected.

Suddenly, I can't help to laugh so loud to his words. "What the fuck?! You bastard!"

At the end he laughed too.

"Chain, you know I much I love you and I want to see you happy like this."

"Then make me happy forever."

"Uhmm, sure.." he said and cope my lips with his lips.

The kiss was so soft and gentle. As if, he is trying to test my patience.

I put my arms around his neck to support myself because I beginning to feel my knees are going to melt. He take this chance also to tighten his arm around my waist and deeper the kiss. I felt his warm tongue entering my mouth and try to explore inside. I felt breathless when he play and suck my tongue. Leam seem to be hungry.

"Chain... I'm itchy to devour you.." Leam whispered. His eyes full of desire.

"Go on, you can do whatever you want to me tonight..."

"Thank you for trusting me sweetheart... I promise, you won't regret this... I'll make you satisfied tonight..."

"Stop talking... just work..."

Leam carry me to his room and lay me to his bed without letting my lips alone. He's too gentle to me. When he begin sucking and licking my pale neck, I felt my heart jump in excitement.

"Leam... Mmmm..." can't help myself moan his name.

"Sweatheart... you smell so good..." I heard Leam whispered.

He slowly unbutton my shirt. When my body completely exposed to his eyes I saw the amusement in his eyes.

"I never thought... you can turn me on like this sweatheart...." he said before pouring my expose body with kisses and he never leave my skin without a mark.

When satisfied, I felt his lips growl down. He suddenly stop to look at me and give me a little smirk. "Ready sweetheart..? He asked before unbotton my pants. I can't denied I suddenly felt nervous but excited too. I gulped when I felt my throat get dry. He slowly do the unbuttoning as if he's trying to tease me. I can't look at him when I got completely naked to his eyes. I felt embarrassed. "Why not look at me, are you shy?" he asked to tease me more.

"Umm." I nod.

"Come on, trust me, you look very sexy right now, sweetheart."

Instead of replying to him, I just close my eyes to avoid his eyes. But I quickly open them again when I felt Leam's warm tongue touched my little brother.

"Ump! L-Leam... w-wait..."

"Why sweetheart... Mmmm..."

He continue teasing me with his tongue. Until I felt my cock inside his warm mouth. I deliriously shaking in excitement. I tighten my grip in the bed sheet to control the uncontrollable lust that I feel.

"L-Leam... t-that's t-too much..." I complained.

But Leam was so inspired to continue eating me alive. He move his head up and down to blow me hard.

"Ahhhh... Ahh... Ahh...." I moaning. "Leam... please..."

Leam enjoying how miserable I am right now. He make sure I felt the electricity all over my body.

"Leam... please stop... I can't anymore..." I plea again. But to my surprise, he move his mouth faster and deeper until I felt his throat touching the tip of my cock. I don't know when I put my hands in Leam's head but I found my fingers buried in Leam's hair, griping there tight.

I was too shy, when I cant help to shoot my load inside his mouth. "I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to do it but you don't stop.." I apologized.

"Its okey sweetheart, it's my honored." he said after gulping.

"L-let me do the same... I mean..." I said trying to compromised.

"Not now, I promise you, I satisfied you tonight, remember?"

"But..."

"I let you do the same thing to me in the future, but tonight let me serve you first okey." he said while making his self naked.

I nod to agree in what he want while my eyes keep staring his muscular body. I want to touch those perfect abs. Those arms that surely very strong. I suddenly gulp when my eyes stop in his cock. Gosh, how huge he is. I can't imagine how will it fits inside me.

"Did I passed your standard sweetheart." he asked maliciously when he noticed my eyes focus to his cock.

"Too big..." I unconsciously answered.

Suddenly I heard him laugh. "Did I scared you?"

"Y-yeah... you're too much..." I said honestly.

He move above me again while still smiling. "Sweetheart, don't worry I'll be gentle with you." he said and gave me smooch in my cheek. "But you can't give that reason to make yourself safe to me tonight."

Leam start to shower me kisses again. His hands are more aggressive in touching me. He found my nipples as his toy, sucking, licking and biting them until they swollen. While his one hand busy in roaming down in my butt, squeezing.

"Sweetheart, I can get enough of you..."