Early the next morning.

After receiving the notice, Dr. Liu temporarily canceled the training and rushed back from abroad overnight. He came to Shenjia without stopping. He took the medicine box and went straight to Shen Yu's bedroom, followed by four medical assistants who dragged various instruments.

Zhang Shu, who was preparing to call Shen Yu to get up, was shocked by Dr. Lius squad and quickly stopped his way. He asked: Dr. Liu has something to do?

"What about Mr. Shen?"

"inside."

"Is he okay?"

"There is nothing at the moment." Zhang Shu saw Dr. Liu with a shock, and he was nervous. "Why did Dr. Liu ask this question?"

Dr. Liu touched his nose blankly: "Isn't Chen Hao calling me to come over?"

The voice just fell, the bedroom door in front of the two people slowly opened, and the neatly dressed Shen Yu came out of the wheelchair in a wheelchair. He narrowed his eyes and smiled. The cheeks showed two shallow pear vortexes: "Good morning, Liu. Doctor, trouble you to take a trip."

"Serve Mr. Shen." Dr. Liu smiled. "It seems that Mr. Shen is now recovering well. You can get up and get dressed without the help of Zhang Shu. Is the rehabilitation task I developed before on time completed?"

"I have been doing it all the time, never lazy." Shen Yu smiled, followed by a topic, "but the protagonist today is not me."

Dr. Liu: "Hey?"

the other side.

Tang Li got up when the sky was not bright.

He developed a habit of never sleeping in his relatives. He thought that he could always see Shen Yu when he was eating breakfast. After he had intentionally slaughtered the breakfast, Shen Yu still did not appear.

Before leaving, Tang Li did not hold back and asked Chen Hao, who started to clean up the dishes.

"What about Mr. Shen?"

"May be still sleeping." Chen Yu smiled helplessly. "Before, Mr. was a night owl. He couldn't sleep at night and couldn't get up in the morning. Later, Zhang Zhang took the heart of his mobile phone before going to bed, and forced him to change his husband. I like to stay up late, but if there is nothing wrong with it, then Mr. can sleep until noon, and I dont know when to change it..."

Chen Hao worked in Shenjia for 30 years. He grew up watching Shen Yu grow up. Whenever he read this master, he always talked about it.

Tang Li did not say anything, quietly listening to Chen Yu talking.

Obviously, Shen Yu, who was described by Chen Yu, has a shortcut with his cognizant image.

Before coming to Shen, he thought that Shen Yu was an indifferent high-ranking person. He stood at the top of the pyramid and smashed all the ants. After he came to Shen, he found that Shen Yu was a warm and smiling angel. He had no temper and was close to him. He easily accepted him. This outsider.

But for the first time, he knew that Shen Yu had such a childish side.

"Chen Chen." A funny and helpless pleasing male voice interrupted Chen Yus chanting. "You are shaking me again."

Chen Yusheng, turned and looked at Shen Yu, who was pushed by Zhang Shu, and shouted with a smile: "Mr."

She took care of Shen Yu for so long, naturally knowing that Shen Yu was not as angry as she was last night, but when she saw Dr. Liu who followed, she was still eager to clean up the dishes and left the restaurant.

After Being Transported into a Book, I Adopted the Villain