After hearing the voice of the monks, Shen Yu stunned and thought that the monks were talking to other people.

But this place is for two of them, where are the other people?

Shen Yudun lived and turned to look at the monks, silent for a while, then pointed to himself doubtfully: "I?"

The monk's expression nodded.

Shen Yu put the wooden card that was taken down, and then followed the monk into the room next to him.

The size of the house is small, it seems to be used by the staff of the monks and temples for rest. There is only a small bed, tables and chairs and other simple equipment, and the sand is still lingering in the air.

I don't know why, at this time, Shen Yu smelled this taste, and inexplicably felt an irritating emotion going straight to the sky.

The monk walked to the table and sat down and poured two teas on himself and Shen Yu.

"The donor please sit down." The monk gestured to Shen Yu.

It is a pity that Shen Yu did not hear the words of the monks. He sat in a wheelchair and stopped in front of the door. His seemingly calm eyes were a little more vigilant. After a while, he made a premature decision: "Does the master find me something?"

The monks seem to have noticed the rejection of Shen Yu, and they are not annoyed. The language is slowly and slowly said: "Maybe the person who has something is the donor?"

Shen Yu stunned: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Everyone who comes to this world has an established number of lives, the same is true for the donor and the poor, and the same for everyone else. Any change in the number of lives may be countered."

The tone of the monks is not high, but each word is clearly introduced into Shen Yus ears.

Shen Yus face was pale as paper, and his mouth opened, and he couldnt even send a syllable. At this moment, he only felt that the words turned into small hammers and beat him on his nerves.

What does the monk mean?

He didn't want to understand.

But I understood it in an instant.

"I..." Shen Yus voice was hoarse, and it took a lot of effort to squeeze out the rest. "I just want to save myself."

The monks looked at Shen Yu's eyes very harmoniously. To be exact, it should be that he gave a friendly and approachable atmosphere from head to toe. However, this breath did not make Shen Yu feel a little better.

Under the gaze of the monks, Shen Yu only felt cold.

The fear that was seen through was like a heavy shackle, and he was so tightly bound by the whole person that Shen Yus mind was so eager to leave, but he could only stay in the same place and look at the monks.

"You can use other methods." The monk said helplessly.

"This is the most effective way." Shen Yu whispered. "And, if I don't take the initiative to change my own destiny, it is not a good ending to wait for me in the future."

The monks heard the words and shook their heads gently, as if they disagreed with Shen Yus statement: "But while you are changing your destiny, you are also subtly changing the fate of others."

Shen Yu was shocked.

This is what he understands. It turns out that the monks came for Tang Li.

Its just how much the monk knows... Does he know that he didnt belong to this world...

After Being Transported into a Book, I Adopted the Villain