OC shit; BOOK IDEAS

First off, I'm just gonna say these are barely in development, keep in mind, not really a plot. I would like some help with it. These have been rotting in my brain, and I would like some ideas for title, overall how it will look, and characters development (backstory, how they look/act, names, relationships, etc.)

1; [ NO TITLE. NEED HELP WITH ANTAGONIST, RELATIONSHIP, TITLE, AND SIDE CHARACTER, MAIN CHARACTER. ]

————
Billy Adam (special ed kid series people treat him normally)
————
MAIN CHARACTER 12 YEAR OLD BILLY ADAM IS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.
He has a mental disorder, (can be interpreted by the viewer) but BA doesn't want that to be his whole personality/how people see him as at school. BA doesn't want that to be called "the weird kid". "Freak" or "slow" or get bullied like he does everyday just for expressing himself. He sometimes say things out loud, without meaning to. Makes comments. Especially to his crush; LINDSAY.
and the rest of his school unknowingly if it's the right thing to say in the right moment.
Billy is displayed as a loud boy, at school, with special interests , and knows most facts about his hyperfixations.

PROTAGONIST (?) is a Ghost Genie who gets assigned to BILLY . At first he laughs, being assigned a middle school student, after being trapped in an abyss (genie lamp limbo?) for thousands of years, but soon realizes that this Billy kid is not defined by his disability, his problems, but is his own person with love and should be treated like everyone else. Had a Beetlejuice vibe.

There'll be a lesson at the end of each episode, bully characters, side characters, (who aren't really Billy's friends but grow to be)
Billy's girlfriend, and parents.

———————————————
2;
Basics; diverse lesbian couple. Ones skinny and black, ones fat/lightskin) [20 chapters/YA book] Dembe, Rachel.

[ NEED WITH HELP WITH CHARACTERS, DEVELOPMENT, BACKSTORY.]
-
One oblivious (Rachel) is about when someone's flirting, and searching herself and her sexuality, and never really dated anyone apart from a few guys she didn't like *years* ago in middle school, she hasn't told anyone about her questioning her identity, subconsciously. She would have thoughts but she'd push them away. She knows she's heterosexual. The guys all assume she's straight. Frankly, all the dudes she's dated had to make a move first. Boldly stating it in from of her classmates, if the dude's asking her out, or moreso awkward moments in private she said yes to. She just went along with what's she's told, because who would like/date her otherwise? She couldn't say no. She can't be single in this middle school society. She'd be the black sheep. The one girl that doesn't have a boyfriend. She doesn't like any guy in her school year. Rachel felt pressured, all her friends were doing all this ""cool"" things before her. (Boyfriends, smoking, drinking.)
Rachel was scared to commit to those things. Is she not "cool" enough, or is she a late bloomer when it comes to boys?

One white dude (Jake) in her class walks up to her, in private, in the hallway, someone she knew for a while in middle school, but never gave him much consideration, ever.. She saw him as a friend. But Can't be the only person who hasn't had a boyfriend in her senior year, now can't she? She says yes to Jake . They begin a relationship. Somewhere along the way, in a class, she meets the other girl. She's partnered up with her in a weeks due assignment. The "take care of a plastic baby" assignment. Jake gets partnered up with one of Dembe's exes.

Dembe has dated tons of girls, middle school , but never really found the one that clicked or stayed with her long enough for anything to happen. A few months, give or take. No one wants to stay with her. She's had dating experience, the relationships always had problems whether that's fights, or arguments between the two. She never thinks it's her fault for the relationship ending.
But she always wants to try to make the relationship better and work, more comfortable for the other person than herself most times. She's comfortable sure, she likes the person, but would rather make them happy than herself.
She gave up after a while, not knowing how to fix herself.
She's been single for a few years, in high school and now it's senior year. Partnered up with a baby assignment. She meets Rachel who she falls for fast.. Can she put herself into someone that loves her? Or is it gonna be like the other relationships she's had before.
————

3; WARTON THE PIG
[ NEED HELP WITH FORMATTING CHARACTERS AND SIDE CHARACTERS ]

The last thing would be a preschool show, it is a pig called "Warton" and the main character J, and as they stumble through time travel, meeting other famous celebrities and characters, side characters who's backstory will be established through their adventures.