Handshake

"RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" The American yelled as loud as he could as the Russian pirate came into view.

America was a pretty fast runner, so despite them being on opposite sides of the island, he caught up to Russia fairly quickly.

"America? What did you do?" Russ looked down at him. 

"I think we can truce with the pirates! They'll give China back!" America happily sad. "...what?" "A truce!" Russia sighed. "Are you positive they aren't tricking us?" America beamed; "I'm positive!" He said, rolling his eyes. 

 Russia didn't look convinced, but still went with it. "Fine, but if we die its on you!" 

A couple hours later the 10 sirens 'n witches and 2 pirates meet on the western bay.

"Alrighty, us sirens and witches were thinking, we give you your friend, Chinu? Is that his name? And you'll leave the island. To make your people believe that you actually fought us, We'll give you a gill and a spare witches hat? How does that sound?" UK said, holding out his hand to shake. 

"Well, his name is China, second that's sounds good, but where the bacon would you get a gill from!?" Russia seemed a bit confused.

"Zea is growing new gill, so his old ones fell off!' Australia added out the blue. 

"ok.." Ame trailed on.

Russia gaze softened. Maybe he could trust them?

"Sounds like a plan.... What happens when settlers come here?" 

Romania gave a sharp toothed smile with his fangs. "Don't worry, they won't have any weapons with 'em, free food!" Ok, that was fair.

"Sounds good." The two groups shoke hands.

And out the corner out their eyes, they saw a ship coming to Untrust in the distance...

An Osik ship...

280 words (1:13)