chapter three - the next day

When the next morning came it was around 1a.m. that Tooru was whimpering in Hajime's room softly trying not to wake either of his Alpha's and his lovers.

He was trying to be as quiet as possible and took his skirt off again to slip his finger inside his pussy hole to finger it.

Trying to get some releif there but didn't help much when Tooru felt Hajime wrap his arm around his waist.

"Haji-"

"Mmn."

Then he saw that Hajime went back to sleep Tobio was still fast asleep on the other side of Tooru.

He really needed his Alpha or Alpha's help now or he'll be in pain later today and that won't do since he has school the next day.

When he felt Hajime was moving then Tooru looked up at Hajime with glassy eyes and whimpered a bit more.

"Hajime, please."

"Hm, what's wrong baby? Going in heat? Hmm?"

"H-help me. I can't, I need your help now. Hajime please."

That plead on his name made Hajime to know that his boyfriend needs his help now and got his panty off very slow but being gentle.

"Hajime~ hurry! I'm in pain."

"I know sweetheart, ssh calm down I'm here to help you'll be okay after this. See, you're relaxing now."

"Hajime!!"

Timeskip: after Hajime helped Tooru with his heat

"Feeling better baby? You were in so much pain after we went to sleep."

"Mmn, after that yeah I'm much better. I love you so much Hajime."

"I love you more than anything."

Hajime said before kissing Tooru's lips again to see Tobio fast asleep still and had his shirt off same like Hajime.

When Tooru looked into Hajime's eyes then he got a kiss on the lips from Hajime who brought him up onto his lap.

"Mmmn~ aghh! Hajiime~ nnngh~ aghhhhh! Aghhh!"

Tooru was moaning like crazy about on how Hajime was looking him in the eyes with a smirk on his lips.

Which Tooru whimpered badly feeling the slight wetness return from his legs.

Tooru thought his heat was over? Guess it all came back to him and now he's whimpering on Hajime's lap trying to get something out of it.

"Ssssh, I'm here. Tooru, baby my love calm down your going into your second shot of heat."

Tooru was whimpering feeling his asshole leaking a lot when Tooru opened his asshole to show Hajime where he needs to go further.

"Here.. right here!"

Of course when Hajime let Tooru to sit on his 11inch cock slowly to guide him through his heat waves.

"Sssh, I'm here. I know baby."

"Ther-there's another Alpha.."

"Tooru, sssh. That's just Tobio."

Hajime said to Tooru to calm him down while he was riding on Hajime's 11inches.

Which Tooru let out a gasp and moaned out Hajime's name three or five times before he cummed.

He wanted more from his boyfriend and he got more from him by going deeper from riding Hajime's cock.

Though Hajime could tell that Tooru wanted to cum but couldn't when Tooru's legs flew open wide to be eaten out by Hajime.

Tooru was moaning a lot of times of Hajime's name out and to see Hajime just looking at him with hunger in his eyes.

Made Tooru to moan and giggle a bit to which Hajime smiled when he left Tooru speechless by licking him there.

Though Tooru was about to close his legs when he felt Hajime giving a lick to his pussy hole which made him to moan.

But it came out a bit loud when Hajime's mother started laughing in the kitchen at 2a.m.

Yes, it was only like 2a.m. in the morning that Hajime was helping Tooru out with his heat Hajime's mother understood that perfectly fine and knew their reasons.

They would always help each other out on these things but now that Tobio is part of their relationship it'll be a lot easier to do things.

Now they'll have Tobio to help them all out on their cycles weather it's Tooru's heat or Hajime and Tobio's rut they'll go through it together as a couple.

I mean they've known each other Hajime and Tooru has known each other since they were born.

But when they met Tobio in Junior High they became real close with their kouhai.

Tooru never really had a hatred for Kageyama he just got a bit nervous around him.

He never wanted to hit Kageyama in Junior High but Hajime kissed Tooru for that to not even happen.

As that later turned to having sex in the locker rooms of which Kageyama was still in but never knew it was his senpais.

Kageyama never knew that it was his senpais the ones who he's been in love with the most.