chapter four - timeskip again

Though it's been four weeks now that has passed by everyone who's either graduating university or some that has graduated from Highschool.

Going to university or college but most of them are either planning their engagement parties or their weddings being planned.

But even if it's been four weeks since Hajime Tooru and Tobio have seen or even called each other to talk again.

Since Hajime is in Cali and Tooru is in Argentina so they've been facetiming or videocalling each other when there's time for them.

To call the other and to be so happy to see them calling each other.

However that'll happen very soon of where Tobio and Tooru will go visit Hajime in California very soon.

For his birthday and will surprise him but the biggest surprise might be of Tooru hitting his heat in California.

There with his two Alpha's helping him out.

That'll only happen in May or June of Tooru going into heat in Cali but as long as both of his Alpha's are there.

Nothing else will matter if Tobio and Tooru get to California before Tooru's heat arrives before they do.

Or things will be very complicated to explain to Hajime who might be waiting at his apartment or will be on his way to his place.

Timeskip: when they got to Hajime's apartment in Cali

When they got there Tooru was leaning against the wall of Hajime's apartment which they got inside in time to see something exciting.

Just to see Hajime standing there with no shirt on and his long pants on to see both of his lovers a bit speechless.

"What? I just got out of the shower."

"Ha-hajime.."

Tooru said whimpering and on his knees in front of Hajime begging with those pretty brown eyes.

"In heat again baby? What did we talk about last time?"

"T-to talk to you about when I exactly go in heat."

"Yeah, need some help now sweetheart you're rubbing yourself."

Hajime said noticing how Tooru's legs were rubbing against each other while he was whimpering badly.

Timeskip: after Hajime helped Tooru with having sex and Tobio joined with

The next morning...

When Tobio woke up at 6a.m. in the morning looking over his shoulder to see Tooru cuddled closer to Hajime in bed.

Which Tobio looked at them and smiled he really loves them and soon they'll be married carrying Hajime's last name so proud.

Even if it means that they'll have the wedding here in California and have their honeymoon here as well.

It doesn't matter to them since Hajime proposed to them both Tooru and Tobio had their engagement rings on their finger.

Still can't believe that they'll be married real soon even before the Olympic Games that will happen.

Tobio saw how Tooru was whimpering then stopped to feel Hajime running his fingers through his hair softly.

"I'm here Tooru, we're both here baby."

"Sorry, did I wake you both?"

"No, not at all Tobio. Just Tooru having another nightmare he whimpers when having a nightmare."

"Yeah, he had those when he came to visit me."

"Mmh, he sure is excited to carry my last name. I know you both are."

Hajime said still very tired but Tooru was asleep in his embrace wearing his Godzilla hoodie.

"He loves us Hajime and that's all that it matters. And we love you really."

"I know.. gee mom is sure going to be happy to find out about us getting married."

"Just wait until she finds us back from our honeymoon and Tooru being five or seven months pregnant."

Timeskip: after Hajime graduated from university and got his job then they got married and went on their honeymoon to come back to already a furnished house from Mr. Iwaizumi and Mrs. Iwaizumi as a present

"sigh real sweet of your parents Haji! I love this."

"I know you do, glad that the Olympics are over and now we can relax and sleep in tomorrow."

"Yeah exactly."

Tobio said still yawning next to Tooru back at their home sitting in the living room.

Tooru was seven months in his pregnancy when Hajime's sister phoned him in a hurry.

"sigh be right back you two. This is important."

"Himari?"

"Yeah. I'll be upstairs."

Hajime said as he took his phone and answered the call upstairs to be heard of a breaking down sister.

Himari Iwaizumi😘😎 is calling...

"Hey Himar, how are things with your fiancée? And how are you doing?"

"I'm okay I guess.. oh you mean that jerk who cheated on me just now?!"

"Wait wait wait.. hold up. Back up two or three minutes.. what happened?"

"He cheated on me with another girl right in front of my eyes when I came back from my visit with Sakura she needed some support. She went to the doctors today think she's pregnant... but she doesn't know how to tell that to makki and guess what else."

"Hmm, interesting. Oh wow. And what about lia and mattsun?"

"Uhh.. they're not together yet. He got married to our assistant coach's daughter they just got back from their honeymoon."

"Damn.. I feel sorry for her they might hook up later on when his wife isn't home."

"Wait wait wait... how do you know that they might?"

"Well uhh she told me once. And she texted me last night about it."

When they ended the call quickly then Hajime went downstairs to see Tooru fast asleep and Tobio asleep as well.

Though tomorrow is going to be a big day for the three of you since makki and his wife want to have a reunion with the others.

Which is what you all decided on when Hajime saw that Tooru woke up rubbing his bump looking up at Hajime standing in front of them.

"Hey beautiful, how'd you sleep? Ready for bed?"

"Mmh, she just woke mommy up just now yeah I slept well. That nap was wonderful yeah we're ready for bed."

That was when Tobio woke up and the three of them went to bed to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow with the day starting with their reunion.