Chapter 1

MARINETTE'S POV

I heard my alarm blaring at 7:30am, and I hit it to the ground.

20 minutes later

I hear my mom shouting my name and asking me if I'm ready for school, and I immediately shot up from my slumber; unfortunately, I overslept and most likely will be late for school. So I rushed and quickly got ready and did some stretches since I didn't wake up early enough to do any workouts (and yes, I work out when I can). Anyway, I did my morning routine: Then I ate breakfast, got a snack for Tiki, greeted both of my parents goodbye, and went to school.

I checked my phone and realized that I have "10 missed calls from Chloe (we both became friends after Lola stole Sabrina away and we both were isolated from the class, so we kind of just found each other) anyway, 10 from Chloe, and 8 from Adrien (after I and Chloe became friends with Chloe, he realized that taking the high road was not the best idea, but unfortunately, my class that happened to share one brain cell dismissed him even with all the proof. It was really nice to have him by our side, even when Nino and Max came along because they saw how valid his points are, duh. So I called Chloe first, "hi Queeni." . and "do not hi me, Marinette Quinzel Dupen_cheng." Ooof, she used my full name, then she went on a rant about how today Madame Bustier is going to announce me winning the essay contest and that I should come quick before Lilia tries to do something profoundly dumb, like trying to take the credit. I heard this and realized that I won the essay contest, whose prize will be a trip to Gotham that is completely paid for and will last like a month. I signed up because I was given an opportunity to write an essay about Gotham ( my city )and what is SOOO inspiring about the place and before that two faced bitch (I apologize to uncle two-face as I say this ) tries to steal credit for my work so I ran as fast as my legs can make it and I walked in as soon as Madame bustier calls out my name for winning the essay contest and I'm so glad to see how shocked they look like how could she and before lie la could say anything Madame bustier said "everyone give an applause to marinett3e for giving us this opportunity to have won this trip "and bustier added "no lie la your so called dami-boo did not get it for us because I personally signed Marinette up for this essay so young lady sit your ass down and don't try and lie by this time of the day"(go Madame bustier pregnancy made her more badass). Lie La sat down on her chair and just made a hmp sound before her fake tears started coming out. I tell all of them that they have a week to pack up, and the school will provide a chaperone for us. It's a month-long trip, and they should pack enough.

Anyway, after this, I went to sit next to Chloe, and she said, "I feel like pregnancy made Madame bustier and more badass because of the way she shot Lillia down before she could utter a word of her ridiculous lies, like they literally are utterly ridiculous." Then Adrien Nino and Alix came over to my side, and then Adrien said congratulations on winning the prize. "I'm so glad that Madame Bustier shot Lillia down immediately," as he was saying that an akuma had already arrived and had akumatized someone from their class. "It's still 8 a.m.; doesn't shadow moth sleep or something," Chloe complained, and the rest of us laughed. Then we suited up and went to fight it.

2 hours later (using that SpongeBob sound)

"Well, that was a very stressful akuma to deal with it. Its really ridiculous that he will akumatize a teacher going through financial problems," Nino said, and Chloe retorted, utterly ridiculous. I might have to talk to Daddy about that." "Yeah, good idea," I said. Then Alix suggested we should feed the kwamis, which was already arranged by Chloe Butler and Armand, who already had snacks brought and ready for each kwami. We talked about what I'll do in Gotham, that I'll introduce them to my parents, and that I'll make the cutest set of Gotham-themed clothes. I also own an upcoming but still famous fashion line since Audrey Bourgeois approved it, and it has been worn by Dragonstone in multiple situations. I'm even his official stylist. I went through my website and saw an order from Tim Drake (yes, I remembered who he is) and accepted the order and asked for measurements so I could start the design. Some hours later, we just completely passed out on Chloe's bed. Then we awaken to Kagami and Luka's calls so we can go patrol. We also started to talk about how we will arrange the patrol system since Kagami and Luka will always be here, but they could be held up somewhere else, so they'll call us and we will get there. Also, in akuma activities, I will use Kalaki and quickly come to Paris to deal with it.

After all that, they separated, and as Marinette went to bed, she couldn't imagine how excited she was to go home. She was looking so forward to it, and she drifted away from school. The next morning, Mom went to wake up, but my bed was empty.